ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Perks And Practicalities Of Serviced Apartments
Total Articles: 62
A short stay hotel provides everything you need, and it is a pricey place. But that’s that for the most part- it’s best for a few day’s stay, unless you have a money tree growing in your back garden. If you are going somewhere and will have to stay longer, you’ll want to make it easier on your pocket. A serviced apartment does that. You stay in a fully- furnished apartment as if you’re staying in a house, but with a hotel- like accommodation. Serviced apartments are a good option for people who are always going abroad for business. If you’re moving to a foreign country and need time to settle, you can stay in such an establishment for a few months until you buy a more permanent residence.
Ask a few questions before you rent a serviced apartment.
• Choose the location, especially if you’re staying for business. These sites are usually situated in city centers and quite convenient. There are instances, nonetheless, wherein you will have to take the taxi. Search wisely for an accommodation that fits your needs.
• Ask about the safety of the place. Serviced apartments have a reception area, manned by a staff, and whoever unauthorized roving around the building will be questioned. This is particularly necessary, especially if you’re keeping expensive equipment in your unit. It really is trouble if your laptop gets stolen. Make sure the apartment has security in place if you want to keep yourself and your valuable possessions safe.
• A serviced apartment should have basic utilities ready, including the internet. It is inconvenient if you moved in and the internet needs to be installed. Check with the establishment if all the facilities and services you need are available. A laundry room on the ground floor for washing your clothes, or maybe some facilities for relaxing or cooling, like a swimming pool on the roof. Note the facilities you need and check if they are available in the site.
• Serviced apartment rates are commensurate. Expect to pay more to an establishment having complete facilities than an unfurnished apartment. It varies according to the country you are in, too. Budget is something you’re not supposed to merely sneeze at, so if you need to scrimp, find a cheaper place where you can save a few hundred dollars per month. Most importantly, and obviously, don’t rent a big- ticket apartment if you can’t afford it.
In Australia, serviced apartments are a mainstay for different kinds of travellers. What about an investment? Buying a serviced flat and owning it instead of simply renting?
Aussies in particular, and as part of their cultural orientation, understand the value of owning a home. That’s why the Australian property market is one of the most robust in the world. A real estate investment for a serviced flat has its risks, as it normally does with most investments, however, the returns are strong. It’s one thing to be a holiday sojourner or a regular business traveller, and it’s an entirely different thing to invest in a property. Maybe you can go one step further. If you’ve been there, always enjoying serviced property accommodation and you know how it goes, move on to investment. It might strike your fancy, and tickle your pocket. For your Brighton accommodation, stay in a distinctively styled and luxuriously-furnished serviced apartment offering 5-star accommodation, check out www.westprecinct.com.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family