ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Steamed Vegetables On Bbq Grills
Total Articles: 19
When it comes to outside cooking, BBQ grills smokers are widely used. Most of us think that this particular cooking accessory is just meant for preparing non-vegan foods like beef, meat, etc.… On the other hand, the good news for vegan people is that they can prepare BBQ salads as well with this outdoor cooking accessory. The inspiration for this particular recipe can be obtained from corn cobs. When you are using BBQ grills for this purpose, the husks should be soaked in water for a minimum of 30 minutes and this will ensure that when heat is applied, the leaves will steam and will cook the kernels. The same technique can be used when preparing the other vegetables on this cooking device.
Another technique is that foil packs can be used. This will ensure that the foods will not get actually burnt. You can just put the foil packs with the vegetables placed inside on the BBQ grills smoker, when the charcoal is still at the base. By the time, the vegetables are prepared, the charcoal will be ready for the next process of meat preparation. Make the meat to rest for five minutes and during this time, simply slap the parcels of vegetables placed in foil packs back on the warm surface.
For instance, when we take the case of carrots, you can take a rectangular portion of an aluminium foil and jut season some pepper and salt and fold with sides together. But, leave a hole at one point in such a way that water can be added. Finally, pour a cup of water and seal the pack. When it is left to steam for 15 minutes, your steamed carrot with salt and pepper for taste is ready. So, the same method can be followed for any vegetable of your interest and can add it to the salad. But, remember to slice the vegetables thinly in such a way that there will be surface area for steaming. Instead of water, you can also try white wine to get a different taste to your cooked vegetables. Now, when this is known, if you are planning for a trip, you might be thinking how to build a BBQ smoker. There need not be any such worry about how to build a BBQ smoker. This is because there are individuals, who sell their own makes via their websites and you can simply procure them and can get them delivered to your doorsteps for external cooling.
Smokemiester is one of the best websites for bbq grills smokers. They maintain high quality body, lids & outlet tube are laser cut for accuracy & powder coated for durability,is one of the easy methods of smoking for cooking, Accept payments by all major credit cards. For more details please visit us in online.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are Reviews Enough To Know About Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
2. How To Make Your Badkamer Renovatie Most Cost Effective
Author: Brian Miller
3. Selecting Bathroom Floor And Wall Tiles
Author: Bath & Tile
4. 4 Reasons To Use Eco-friendly Building Materials
Author: Chris Jenkin
5. Organizing Restaurant`s Booth Seating And Getting Booth Reupholstery
6. Quality Manufacturer Of Restaurant Booth
7. Learn The Process Of Choosing And Organizing Restaurant Booth Seating
8. How To Use Creative Ideas To Make Your Restaurant More Unique
9. Purchasing Good Quality Restaurant Booths
10. Add A Decorative Accent To Your Home With Bamboo Blinds
Author: Julie Valencia
11. The Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore Make Your Dream Home Come True
12. Some Tips To Remove Popcorn In Miami Without More Trouble
Author: Jacob Ethan
13. Basic Information Of Roofing
Author: Roofing 2000
14. Caring For Your Bathroom And Sanitary Ware
15. Why Sod Installation Is An Effective Way Of Making Lawn Or Garden
Author: Anu Walia