ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Steamed Vegetables On Bbq Grills
Total Articles: 19
When it comes to outside cooking, BBQ grills smokers are widely used. Most of us think that this particular cooking accessory is just meant for preparing non-vegan foods like beef, meat, etc.… On the other hand, the good news for vegan people is that they can prepare BBQ salads as well with this outdoor cooking accessory. The inspiration for this particular recipe can be obtained from corn cobs. When you are using BBQ grills for this purpose, the husks should be soaked in water for a minimum of 30 minutes and this will ensure that when heat is applied, the leaves will steam and will cook the kernels. The same technique can be used when preparing the other vegetables on this cooking device.
Another technique is that foil packs can be used. This will ensure that the foods will not get actually burnt. You can just put the foil packs with the vegetables placed inside on the BBQ grills smoker, when the charcoal is still at the base. By the time, the vegetables are prepared, the charcoal will be ready for the next process of meat preparation. Make the meat to rest for five minutes and during this time, simply slap the parcels of vegetables placed in foil packs back on the warm surface.
For instance, when we take the case of carrots, you can take a rectangular portion of an aluminium foil and jut season some pepper and salt and fold with sides together. But, leave a hole at one point in such a way that water can be added. Finally, pour a cup of water and seal the pack. When it is left to steam for 15 minutes, your steamed carrot with salt and pepper for taste is ready. So, the same method can be followed for any vegetable of your interest and can add it to the salad. But, remember to slice the vegetables thinly in such a way that there will be surface area for steaming. Instead of water, you can also try white wine to get a different taste to your cooked vegetables. Now, when this is known, if you are planning for a trip, you might be thinking how to build a BBQ smoker. There need not be any such worry about how to build a BBQ smoker. This is because there are individuals, who sell their own makes via their websites and you can simply procure them and can get them delivered to your doorsteps for external cooling.
Smokemiester is one of the best websites for bbq grills smokers. They maintain high quality body, lids & outlet tube are laser cut for accuracy & powder coated for durability,is one of the easy methods of smoking for cooking, Accept payments by all major credit cards. For more details please visit us in online.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma