ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Theme Park Vip Passes
Total Articles: 468
Just because you carefully checked out cheap travel options, such as cheap fares, cheap deals, cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, cheap auto rentals, discount travel deals, and cheap vacation packages, does not necessarily mean you should dismiss the notion of paying more for VIP passes to top American theme parks. After all, time is also money, and the time guests spend waiting in theme park lines can be extreme.
The following are select VIP theme park tours across the country:
• Walt Disney World premium VIP tour has a six hour minimum and may include up to 10 guests. Tour participant are provided expedited entry to FastPass attractions. A guide helps navigate the park and may assist with special viewing areas for fireworks, parade and more.
The price starts at $315 per hour for resort hotel guests, with admission not included. Door to door transport is provided in a private vehicle which means no wait for trams or searching for a vehicle in the parking lot. No line jumping privileges are included.
• Disneyland resort VIP premium tour is very similar to the Walt Disney World premium VIP tour. Valet parking is provided at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel. Such a tour makes it possible to visit Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park in a single day so long as Park Hopper passes are purchased.
• Universal Orlando non-private VIP tour can last up to seven hours with no more than 12 guests. Guided walking tours of Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure is provided, with a chance for private character meet and greet, select backstage access when possible, select discounts on food and merchandise, reserved seating and special viewing area for shows. Complimentary valet parking is included.
The price starts at $170 per person, with admission not included. At the end of the tour VIP lanyards function as Express Passes. The group tours include a minimum of eight attractions selected by the guide, which means you may not visit all of your favorites.
• Universal Studios Hollywood VIP experience lasts up to six hours with a maximum of 27 people. Included is breakfast and private gourmet lunch, front of line access at all rides and shows, behind the scenes access to production studios and editing bay, and a tour of the four story prop warehouse and costume department.
Valet parking is provided. The price is $299 per person and includes admission. Tour members ride in a 20 person, air conditioned trolley that comes with iPhone chargers and bottled water. Amenity kits are distributed that include sunscreen, lip balm, poncho, and water. The biggest downside is that the guide selects the rides. After the tour guests can use their Front of Line passes to visit any favorite rides missed.
• Seaworld Orlando private elite VIP tour runs for up to seven hours with a maximum of 12 guests. This is a walking tour that comes with front of line access to rides of guests choice, reserved seating for shows, animal interactions, and a meal at the full service Sharks Underwater Grill. Preferred parking is included.
Prices start at $299 per person, not including admission. Tours guests get to feed dolphins, sea lions, and stingrays. Make certain you purchase admission tickets ahead of time or you will have to wait in the general ticket line or go to a kiosk.
• Seaworld San Diego VIP encounter tour last two hours. This is a guided walking tour that comes with time to interact with dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, and sea lions. No special parking is provided. There is a $900 flat rate for a group of up to 15, with admission not included.
• Seaworld San Antonio family adventure tour lasts 3 and ½ hours for up to 20 guests. The guided walking tour provides the opportunity to feed seals and sea lions, reserved seating at the One Ocean Shamu show, and front of line access to all rides. The cost starts at $90 per person not including admission. The tour takes place prior to the park opening which means parking is easy.
• Busch Gardens Tampa elite adventure tour lasts up to seven hours with no cap on the number of guests. Included is continental breakfast, a guided walking tour, front of line access to all the major roller coasters and water rides, a Serengeti Safari tour, reserved seating at shows and lunch at the Crown Colony House Restaurant.
Prices start at $199 per person with admission extra. Free general parking is provided. Guests are allowed to hand feed the giraffes.
• Bush Gardens Williamsburg elite VIP tour lasts all day and is a guided walking tour, with priority ride access and show seating. Quick Queue Unlimited passes are distributed to use on another day, CD with pictures of your day at the park, character meet and greets, and behind the scenes tours.
Preferred parking is included in the price of $325 per person that also provides admission. Meals, snacks, and drinks are included.
• Six Flags VIP Tours run a minimum of four hours, with a minimum of four guests and no maximum. Included is a guided walking tour with front of the line access, character meet and greets, and reserved show and restaurant seating. In the water parks, guests are provided with private cabanas that come with Internet and TV.
Prices, which include admission, start at $199 per person. Preferred parking is provided. Food is included throughout the tour as well as the ability to re-ride attractions.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David