ALL >> Service >> View Article
Make This Christmas Special By Helping Poor Kids
Total Articles: 8
Christmas is a very special festival especially for the kids who wait patiently for it to come. For them it’s the time when the big plump man would bring in the gifts they have written for. Yes writing letters to Santa has been the tradition followed since ages. Kids and even older people write beautiful letters to Santa asking for the things they desire or need. With kids such letters are filled with so innocent and genuine reasons that just nobody can deny them whatever they have asked for. They ask for simple things like clothes and toys for themselves or for their family citing specific reasons. This tradition is actually quite important as reaffirms the faith in the kids about Father Christmas and makes way for better bonding between families.
According to the post office many letters to Santa come from deprived families or needy kids who are waiting earnestly for their presents. But most of the times remain unanswered as their families can’t support there kid’s demands. In this connection The United States Postal Services launched a program through which people can answer such Christmas letters. The program works in the way that you need to consult your nearest post office regarding it and if they are participating in this program they would allow you to choose any of such letters. You can answer it by sending back the presents the child has requested. The presents generally asked are books, clothes, toys or some essentials for their family. These are not expensive and would fit your pocket conveniently. The gifts are mailed back by the post department for privacy reasons. If you wish to volunteer for it you can also search about the USPS program on the internet and can look for participating post branches. There are many websites that offer such information.
Other mediums Christmas Charity could be to donations through orphanages, churches, NGO’s etc. Many such organizations accept presents and monetary donations. In addition to it you can also organize parties at your home and could ask the guests to bring little presents that could be donated to kids. To make it more interesting you can organize gift packing competitions too. So here your guests would enjoy the experience as well as feel satisfied as their little gesture could do wonders for someone. Can we make a difference this Christmas and adopt this USPS program to make this occasion a lot brighter for children who are waiting desperately for their presents to arrive.
Be an elf is a nonprofit organization that supports Christmas charity through USPS post office letters to Santa program. For more information visit us at beanelf.org.
Service Articles1. Choose Your Luxury Cab Rental
Author: Mega Cabs
2. How To Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 016-302
Author: Lena Smith
3. 13x Molecular Sieve For Oxygen Generator
4. Things To Take Care Of While Selecting An Electrical Repair Store
Author: John Watson
5. Gloss Checker For Measuring Gloss Of A Surface
Author: Gloss Meters
6. How Much Does It Cost For Basement Waterproofing?
7. Reason Why Pest Control Treatment By A Professional Firm Is Better Than Home Remedies
8. Why Erp Software Is Needed In Educational Universities ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
9. A Deep Dive Into The Benefits Of The Customized Sling Bags
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Moving Is Not As Easy As It Looks
11. What Is Seo?
12. Custom Acrylic Signboards For Your Business
Author: Raghunath Reddy
13. Tips For Efficient Project Management – A Starter-kit For Beginners
14. Moving Services For Busy People
Author: Grace Miles
15. Herbal Cure For Zika Virus Infection, Cure Zika Infection Naturally, Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika, H
Author: vipul sharma