ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Go To Kathmandu For A Complete Holiday
Total Articles: 400
Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, is located at the very foot of the majestic Mt. Everest. Laden in a rich forested land, it’s surrounded by more natural beauty and historical amazements than you can fathom in one go. This is why people come back year after year to this city and yet can't satisfy their hunger for the land. A holiday in Kathmandu can set out to be a family vacation or honeymoon getaway. With something special for everyone, there is much that the land can give to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Tour packages to Kathmandu include all the important places of the city, such as ancient temples, pagodas, cave temples, forts and historical structures. Though the culture is strikingly vibrant, and different from India, much of life here has an Indian tinge, and the Nepalese are noted for their honour and hospitality alike. Kathmandu has always been a tourist’s favourite choice to spend their relaxed vacation.
Nepal’s tourism is the nation's most important industry, and most of the tourism companies are directly or indirectly monitored by government agencies. Since the country depends on people trying out a different Kathmandu holiday; each package is set to bring out the most in your trip. With a huge market and intense competition between tour companies, you can only expect professionalism and efficiency.
If you're going to Kathmandu and are not very experienced with traveling to this part of the world; remember that the fabled hospitality of the East will take care of you. Nepal has been a good host to all her patrons and visitors since history, and the land still welcomes more.
The theme of your tour has to be determined in advance. This will in turn enable you to enjoy the trip in the best possible way. For example, if you wish to go on an adventurous holiday, then, assure that trek tour packages are selected. Ideally, these tours will offer you lots of trekking, hiking and enjoyable adventure sports that can be experienced. Similarly, if you want to go on cultural trip, make sure that visit to temples like Pashupathinath and Boudhnath stupa is in the agenda. Before actually choosing one of the available holidays, make sure that the types of service and pricing structure are reflected over. It is often seen that in exuberance of exploring most of the locations, leisure and nature-walks get missed out.
In case, you come across activities in Kathmandu that do not fit your preferences, then opt for personalized tours and packages. Look for the kind of holiday that suits your needs and book a holiday in Kathmandu today!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. In his spare time, Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on tour packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent holiday in Kathmandu.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson