ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Discover India On Your North India Holiday
Total Articles: 400
A North Indian holiday brings forth diverse cultural experience. This region is a melting pot of cultures and heritage. It was the seat of the throne of many dynasties that conquered India. The Mauryas, Guptas, Rajputs, Mughals and the British Empire among many, have left indelible marks of their reign that are scattered across this region. Royal palaces, impregnable fortresses, intricate tombs, remembrance monuments, administrative houses that look like museums, mosques, temples, churches, etc. are some of the remnants left behind by erstwhile rulers that have shaped the cities and people of this region over the years.
A holiday in North India finds some of the most popular destinations for trips in the world. New Delhi, the capital of the country, is usually the entry point for most international travellers, and most travel packages start with a tour of Delhi. With ancient forts and tombs, relics and palaces standing side by side with world class malls and rapid transit systems, Delhi is a land of intriguing contrasts. Travelling to North India cannot be complete without a visit to one of the Wonders of the World - the iconic Taj Mahal.
Shimla is one of the most beautiful hill stations you can visit on your North Indian holiday. It has a lot of beautiful tourist attractions which are worth visiting and exploring. The Mall, Jhakoo Hills, Prospect Hill, the Ridge, Kufri, etc. are the prime attractions, which are worth visiting attractions on your holiday.
The city of Agra is one of the most beautiful in the country. One can find many architectural wonders in North India, among which Taj Mahal is the prime. Built in white marble by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved Mumtaz Mahal, this monument is visited by a large number of tourists from all around the world. It’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Akbar’s Mausoleum, Rambagh, Dayal Bagh, Chini ka Rauza, etc. are also must visit attractions of Agra City. Exploring these wonderful tourist attractions of Agra will truly be an unforgettable experience of your India travel plan.
Kashmir is also a beautiful North Indian holiday destination. Its unmatched beauty of nature and soothing climatic conditions, make Kashmir one of the most popular tours and travel destination in the country. The beauty of this valley is beyond description. It is endowed with scenic wonders, breath-taking mountainous landscape, placid lakes, adventure and sports that draw a large number of tourists from all over the world.
If you are planning a holiday in Northern India, several Indian travel packages are made available by tour operators. Book one tour package that covers all these beautiful destinations and enjoy your holidays in a delightful and memorable way.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. In his spare time, Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel around India and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent holiday in North India.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson