ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Holiday In Kerala Adds To The Romance
Total Articles: 400
Kerala is aptly called God's own country owing to its mind-boggling and jaw-dropping scenery; a holiday in this state will make you fall in love with the beauty of South India. When one thinks of Kerala what leaps to mind are the verdant hills, sprawling forests, enchanting backwaters and a traditionally rich culture. Ayurveda is also very famous in Kerala and during your Indian travel plan you must try herbal massage services in an Ayurvedic parlour. Another interesting element about Kerala is its exuberant culture. Ayurveda, elephants, smiling people and Kathakali dance truly describe the warm culture of this state.
Under a Kerala holiday package, you can enjoy captivating sights and sounds of nature. There is nothing more romantic than a ride on the local houseboats in the backwaters of this charming state. Kerala holidays have something of everything. If you are yearning for the seas, there are some beautiful beaches flanked by palm trees. If you are looking for a hill station on your India travel, then you can head to Munnar, a picturesque and quaint destination. If you are looking for backwaters, then Kerala has plenty of inland lakes & lagoons, including the most famous district of Allepey.
Kerala can also bring to you adventure sports like boating, kayaking, angling, parasailing, rafting and canoeing in the beaches of Kochi, Kovalam, Poovar and Alappuzha. The ambience is so serene in this part of the world that you will be reminded of the good, old days. The palm trees, backwaters and houseboats make Kerala one of the most coveted honeymoon destinations in the world.
Wildlife enthusiasts can head to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and the Wayanad Wildlife Reserve. Parambikulam Sanctuary is another must-visit place. And don't forget the beautiful Athirapally waterfalls. Munnar hill resort is another enchanting destination for lovers and newlyweds on their Kerala trip. It boasts of verdant hills, picturesque viewpoints and amazing flora & fauna.
Kerala is a place where you will also come across 'langoors' roaming in the streets. But don't get too close to them and definitely avoid offering any food. Though the state can be visited throughout the year, the best time for any kind of Kerala holidays is between October-March.
For accommodation, there are plenty of great hotels where you can check in. Alternatively, you can stay in resorts, guest houses, lodges or inns. But if you are planning to visit the state during the peak season, make sure to book in advance. So, what are you waiting for? Fly into this mesmerizing land of backwaters and elephants – Kerala awaits you!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. In his spare time, Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel across India and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent holidays in Kerala.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson