ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How A Traveller Should Go For Kerala Family Tour ?
Total Articles: 77
Unlimited scenery,land of love,splendid beauty,what else can be called God’s own country. Kerala can proudly rate itself as one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in the country. Kerala, has 14 districts or administrative divisions. The major cities are Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Kochi, Thrissur and Kozhikode. Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An pleasant and equable climate, serene beaches,tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife, Waterfalls, plantations and paddy fields makes it a memorable place for visitors. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments.,an exotic cuisine,all this will offer you a unique experience.All the places of interest is only a two hour drive from the other which nobody else offers. One can feel relaxed with roaming around beaches like Bekal, Muzhuppilangad, Snehatheeram, Cherai, Mararikulam, Varkala and kovalam.Backwater choices are there throughout the state – namely the Cochin backwaters, Backwaters of Allepy which is also known as Alapuzha, and numerous small backwater in entire state of Kerala .Forts and Archaeological relics are present in places like Bekal, Fort Cochin.Wildlife, Hillstations and waterfalls are present in Wayanad, Munnar, Thekkadyand throughout the northern hills of Kerala.
Pilgrimage destinations include Thrissur, Trivendrum which is now world famous for Padmanabha temple which could be the richest temple in the world, Guruvayoor and being a Spiritually high state, one could spot numerous temples all through the state.The Entire State is also famous for Ayurvedic hospitals and resorts which are at Par with the best in the World. People who come for Kerala family tour can enjoy Adventure activities like rock climbing,paragliding,jungle safari, tent camping, mountain biking,trekking are made up to the corporate and the other travelers.Hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad and national park and wild life sanctuary at Periyar and Eravikulam national park also see heavy traffic. Kovalam beach near Thiruvanthapuram was among the first beaches in Kerala to generate excitement within people. To promote tourism the Government of Kerala started Grand Kerala shopping festival being conducted in December-January period and the shops registered offers great discounts and provides gift coupons and lucky draw for shoppers.It is not just the big players participate in the festival but small and middle ones too showcase their items and convert the entire state into giant shopping mall. A traveler should plan the Kerala family tour in such a way that the journey should remain memorable entirely.You can contact travel operators for accredited hotels, resorts, ayurveda centers, houseboats and much more so that they can guide you thoroughly for your trip. Visitors who come for Kerala family tour or for honeymoon in Kerala can plan again their next journey to this state as during one trip it would be hard to explore everything.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione