ALL >> Education >> View Article
What If The Mba Had Come 100 Years Ago?
Total Articles: 50
Today, the admissions to MBA see a beeline at colleges in every corner of the country. After all, the business management degree can be your golden ticket to a promising career. However, the mediocre college management course will not serve the purpose especially if you are aspiring to make it big in the relatively niche domain like Information Technology. The IT industry is growing at a very fast pace which is why one can clearly see a rise in the demand of professionals with proper qualification of a college management course. The MBA in India is a relatively newer concept. However, prior to this there were business families that existed and even did business. So, how did this happen without the MBA in India.
Well, the answer is simple, management existed much before than any MBA in India. In fact, it is a science that has evolved over the years and can now be studied as a college management course. Today, if you want to get into an MBA, the idea is coherent with the current aptitude, you have to apply for competitive exams like SNAP 2013 and await your call for the interview and group discussion in the process that follows. Most of the PGDM colleges in Pune and other places in India follow this same procedure. However, for a hypothetical situation, imagine that the MBA in India existed a100 years ago. What would have been the situation back then?
No entrance exams
For once, the existence of entrance tests wouldn’t have been there. This means that the personal interview and group discussions would have lasted longer than usual. After all, the intent of the student is still to be analyzed.
Today, we have so many programs under the MBA in India category. In fact, just type PGDM in Pune and you will be surprised to see the number of specializations. However, back then there wouldn’t have been too many specializations. Most of the people used a generic approach to perceive the realm of management. The individual understanding was developed once you started handling the business.
With fewer specializations and lesser work to do, there is guaranteed to be lesser competition. As students or aspirants, you may consider this as a blessing in disguise. But, look at the border picture and you will understand, no competition means zero effort or opportunity generation. Isn’t that bad news in the long run?
Also, 100 years ago, you wouldn’t have had the opportunity to do your MBA IT specialization from reputed colleges like SCIT. Nevertheless, for all you IT aspirants, now is the chance to realize your dream of entering top ranked B school like SCIT to build yourself a strong career. So, what are you waiting for? Its time you logged on to www.scit.edu and get started.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning