ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Get Rid Of Abdominal Fat And Get Six-pack Abs
Total Articles: 19
If you want to stun others with your shaped abdominal, it is first of all necessary to burn fat accumulated in the abdominal area. Even if you are slim and have a sufficient body weight, you might still have a thin layer of subcutaneous fat covering your six-pack. Thus, the task is simple - to burn subcutaneous fat accumulated in the abdominal area.
Many people mistakenly think that all they need to do to get the desired result is to do abdominal crunches or sit-ups. Such approach may be suitable for slim people having a very thin layer of subcutaneous fat. You need to understand that fat is not burnt locally. In other words, you will never burn abdominal fat by just doing crunches and sit-ups. Instead, you need physical drill aimed at strengthening all muscle groups.
The process of burning abdominal fat and building six-pack abs is both simple and difficult. The main keys to success are strong motivation and persistence. The first results will not slow to arrive if you are ready to:
1. Give up your harmful eating habits
2. Stick to a fat-burning diet plan
3. Perform regular exercises
1. To begin with, you need to review your eating habits and exclude foods that lead to fat accumulation. These are: yummy goodies (sweets, cakes, cookies, ice-cream, etc), sweet beverages, alcohol, fat and fried food, plus starchy foods. All these products are loaded with empty calories which are usually stored as subcutaneous fat, which usually needs hours of exercising to be burnt.
2. All junk foods excluded from your diet should be substituted by healthy ones that will supply your body with necessary amount of nutrients, energy, provide material for building muscles or six-pack and increase fat burning process.
Your fat burning diet should include whole-grain cereals (the main source of energy), stewed or fresh vegetables (source of fiber), lean meat, mainly chicken breast and veal (source of protein necessary for building muscles), lean fish, eggs, lean broth or vegetable soup, fruits (but not much as they contain fructose) and low-fat dairy products. It is also recommended including fat burning foods, like grapefruit.
To increase metabolism and therefore fat burning it is necessary eating 5-6 times a day and in small portions. Also remember that you need to drink up to 1 to 5 liters of water per day.
3. Physical activity should include cardio and weight-lifting exercises. Start with a 30-minute cardio training on a treadmill, elliptical trainer or cycling machine. Then proceed to weightlifting and abdominal exercises.
Performing exercises is possible even if you do not visit gym. All you need to do crunches and sit-ups is your desire and a hard surface, like floor. Jogging, swimming and cycling are the most common examples of cardio exercises. If you avoid weight-lifting workouts devote more time to cardio training. To achieve the desired results quicker you need exercising 3-4 days a week.
To be attractive and healthy, you need more than just shaped abs. If you want to learn how to improve digestion, get rid of bloated stomach or other problems, visit http://getridoftruly.com/. This website is crammed with useful information that will help you get rid of numerous problems and enhance your natural beauty.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat