ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Chalisa Indian Restaurant
Total Articles: 7
The award winning Chalisa Indian Restaurant situated in Canberra, Australia, is known tooffer a great selection of wonderfully presented food which proudly boasts of the finest as well as the richest flavours of India in a very elegant as well as simple setting. The atmosphere inside the restaurant is considered to be a mix of Eastern as well as art deco, which presents a suitable combination of casual dining but at the same time having an international edge.
The Chalisa Indian Restaurant is known mainly for its friendly as well as warm ambience which can be enjoyed along with the mouth-wateringsmell of the Indian soil in it. The Chalisa Indian Restaurant is famous for serving a wide variety of very fine traditional Indian food right there in Canberra, Australia. This restaurant displays Eastern as well as art decorations, which is responsible for creating a very elegant atmosphere, that is totally perfect for a casual dining but at the same time, with an international edge. The chefs of this restaurant individually have gained over almost 15 years of experience, with regards to preparations of a variety of North Indian cuisine as well as tandoor dishes. They usually have work experiences in a number of countries including India, Singapore, Malaysia and also Australia.
The visitors are given the option to choose from a large variety of amazing and delicious tandoori dishes of Northern India. Especially the chicken kebab as well as the chicken tikka tastes simply heavenly. According to those who have visited the Chalisa Indian Restaurant say that the dining in this restaurant, situated in Canberra is usually a very unique and wonderful experience. The delicious food is sure to beckon the visitors to visit the restaurant a second times and probably many more times.
The various other facilities that are provided by the Chalisa Indian Restaurant are as follows:
• Bar service
• Family friendly
• Outside dining area
• Wheelchair access
• Ample parking
• Takeaway (10% Discount is given for all orders that are over $30.00)
• Free home delivery (only for orders over $30 in the Tuggeranong suburbs)
• Diners Club, Visa,MasterCard, American Express, EFTPOSand also Bankcard are accepted.
Situated in Greenway, the Chalisa Indian Restaurant in Canberra, Australia, therefore can be known for its simple Eastern art decoration aesthetics which comes with multi-toned flooring that is fully wooden, as well as rows of lights which dot the ceiling, lighting up traditional Asian and Indian dishes. A visitor may relax on one of the brown high backed chairs paired with the white linen thrown tables and thenchoose from a list of sophisticated as well as tasty tandoor and North Indian specialities, which are carefully cooked by their expert chefs who have the experience of cooking professionally for ages. The proof is greatly evident in the very flavour as well as texture of all meaty dishes like chicken khaajurao which is usuallypieces of chicken, prepared with coconut and fresh mint.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Is Sattu Good For Weight Loss Or Reduction?
Author: Sattu Vita
2. Order Food Online Sydney
3. Opt For Toronto Food Delivery Service For A Better Dine At Home Experience
Author: Oliver Shin
4. Thermodyne Foodservice Products, Inc. To Present At The Gsna Annual Conference And Exhibition Show
5. Pet Food
6. How To Get Whip Cream Dispenser For Best Performance Results
Author: Kathy Richy
7. Opt For Pre And Post Workout Meals Toronto To Achieve Your Goal Quickly
Author: Oliver Shin
8. Explore The Greek Food-culture At The Authentic Greek Restaurants Nearby
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. 12 Baking Equipments That Can Help You This Summer Holiday
Author: Bhavik Vasa
10. Trends Of Tea In The Market
11. Doneness Determining The Succulence Of Steak
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. The Best Dishes That You Should Try While In Thailand
Author: Alex Price
13. Pu Erh Tea - Pu Erh Tea Health Benefits And Pu Erh Tea Using Tips
14. Plan For Your Wine Room Construction And Hire The Constructor
Author: Jon Harper
15. Top 5 Reasons You Should Try Silicone Bakeware
Author: Bhavik Vasa