ALL >> Health >> View Article
Common Dental Problems Treated By Invisalign
Total Articles: 9
Invisalign helps individuals with common dental problems, such as gap teeth, underbite, open bite, cross bite and teeth crowding. If you are suffering from one of these dental issues, you should consult with your dentist in Austin TX.
Gap teeth occur due to several reasons. They can be because the teeth are small while the jaw bone is not; hence, the space. Another reason for gap teeth is there are missing teeth that subsequently enable other teeth to shift. These can also be the result of sucking the thumb during childhood thereby causing the front teeth to move forward and eventually initiating a gap. You may not be aware of it but periodontal disease may also build space as teeth begin to come loose because of bone loss.
Underbite is where the lower jaw extends beyond the upper teeth. Similar to gap teeth, underbite is due to a lot of things, such as the deformities in the jaw bone, hereditary, thumb-sucking and poor chewing habits. It can also be the result of missing upper teeth. Underbite affects the usual function of molars or front teeth. It can also cause someone to feel pain in the jaw and to suffer from joint issues.
Another dental issue that can be treated through invisalign is cross bite. Cross bite can be easily identified with the upper teeth bite gets inside the lower teeth. This may take place in front of the mouth or in one or both sides of the mouth. Cross bite can initiate excessive wearing of the teeth. Similarly, it becomes difficult to chew food. Cross bite also impacts the development and movement of the jaw. Go to a dentist in Austin TX if your problem relates to this.
Open bite is one of the common dental concerns. It is when the front teeth (both lower and upper) have turned outwards that they do not touch each other even with the mouth closed. A person’s smile is seriously affected by open bite thereby resulting to loss of self-confidence. Open bite happened because of tongue thrusting, thumb sucking and chewing hard objects. Primarily, all these habits place pressure right on the teeth alignment.
Teeth crowding is caused by the lack of space; hence, all the teeth were displaced because they do not fit within the jaws. This occurs due to incorrect eruption of teeth, as well as early or late loss of primary teeth. Teeth crowding makes it hard to clean all the teeth surfaces, causes tooth cavities, affects proper functioning of the teeth and others.
To look for a dentist in Austin TX, you may search over the Internet or ask for referrals from friends. Before you decide to undergo invisalign, make sure that you know whether you are covered by your insurance company or not. In this way, you will be able to prepare for possible financial needs. Do not worry, you may be able to find dentist who can offer you discounts or easy payment schemes, especially if you are a regular patient.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel