ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Gulmarg Resorts ?
Total Articles: 76
Gulmarg means “The place of roses” is a key tourist destination popular for ”skiing” within the Himalayas. The tourist who comes to the place has option of going to other famous spots like Srinagar, Tangmarg etc. The snow clad peaks and wonderful landscapes made it a major attraction for any traveller from all over the world to throng here. It is considered one of the most beautiful places in India and do not require any special time to visit as you can go all through the year. The best time for skiing is winter months starting from November to February and is also known as “heartland of winter sports in India.” We should not forget that shopping is in top of the mind of any tourist but here in Gulmarg you cant do it but Srinagar is apt for the same and is just 56 kms away. Srinagar is the summer capital of the state “Jammu and Kashmir”. The state is a tremendously rich tradition of handicrafts and handlooms and Hand-woven silk fabric and shawls are the most famous items in the world .The astonishing intricate embroidery work on the Kashmiri shawls is a must buy while shopping in Srinagar and if you have purchased once then it will make you to go for more for your loved ones.You can also check out other traditional crafts that include cane and bamboo work, metal-crafts,tibetian handicrafts from roadside vendors etc which have gone places and earned worldwide fame.You should not forget to leave artifacts made of papier-mâché and woolen garments while shopping in Srinagar. With so many shopping joints in Srinagar, you would not feel like missing shopping in Gulmarg. The good variety of shops and products you can get at Lal Chowk, Badshah Chowk and Polo View area and here people do not think twice before doing bargaining.
The hotels are there which are not very good but at the same time not bad even that you can’t stay.The main attractions in Gulmarg are- Rani Temple, Golf Course, Gandola, Church and Children's Park. Most of Gulmarg resorts are cosy and comfortable and are easily accessible from main attractions of the place. The rooms are well furnished having comforts of home like central room heating, and 24 hrs hot water supply, multicuisine restaurent. The hotel staff are prompt in service.With the excellent location in the lap of mountains,Gulmarg resorts are value for money. The best reort in Gulmarg also hosts one of the highest cable cars(Gondola) in the world. The place attracts outdoor sports fanatics with its world class golfing, trekking, mountain biking, horse riding, fishing.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David