ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Are Gulmarg Resorts ?
Total Articles: 76
Gulmarg means “The place of roses” is a key tourist destination popular for ”skiing” within the Himalayas. The tourist who comes to the place has option of going to other famous spots like Srinagar, Tangmarg etc. The snow clad peaks and wonderful landscapes made it a major attraction for any traveller from all over the world to throng here. It is considered one of the most beautiful places in India and do not require any special time to visit as you can go all through the year. The best time for skiing is winter months starting from November to February and is also known as “heartland of winter sports in India.” We should not forget that shopping is in top of the mind of any tourist but here in Gulmarg you cant do it but Srinagar is apt for the same and is just 56 kms away. Srinagar is the summer capital of the state “Jammu and Kashmir”. The state is a tremendously rich tradition of handicrafts and handlooms and Hand-woven silk fabric and shawls are the most famous items in the world .The astonishing intricate embroidery work on the Kashmiri shawls is a must buy while shopping in Srinagar and if you have purchased once then it will make you to go for more for your loved ones.You can also check out other traditional crafts that include cane and bamboo work, metal-crafts,tibetian handicrafts from roadside vendors etc which have gone places and earned worldwide fame.You should not forget to leave artifacts made of papier-mâché and woolen garments while shopping in Srinagar. With so many shopping joints in Srinagar, you would not feel like missing shopping in Gulmarg. The good variety of shops and products you can get at Lal Chowk, Badshah Chowk and Polo View area and here people do not think twice before doing bargaining.
The hotels are there which are not very good but at the same time not bad even that you can’t stay.The main attractions in Gulmarg are- Rani Temple, Golf Course, Gandola, Church and Children's Park. Most of Gulmarg resorts are cosy and comfortable and are easily accessible from main attractions of the place. The rooms are well furnished having comforts of home like central room heating, and 24 hrs hot water supply, multicuisine restaurent. The hotel staff are prompt in service.With the excellent location in the lap of mountains,Gulmarg resorts are value for money. The best reort in Gulmarg also hosts one of the highest cable cars(Gondola) in the world. The place attracts outdoor sports fanatics with its world class golfing, trekking, mountain biking, horse riding, fishing.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family