ALL >> Education >> View Article
Exchange Server 2013 - Work Smarter With Business-class Email
Total Articles: 18
Microsoft has recently shuffled and made changes in the structuring of products and added new certifications in Microsoft certification plethora. Lets us see what the newly released Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification has to offer to this growing IT industry. It has been observed that Microsoft Exchange rotation is going on at three years duration. Now, let us see how the industry is taking this upgrade, did IT professionals really need this upgrade?
Some industry veterans, in this regard, may say that if it is still working then let’s not fix it, while other may wanted to use it. In the midst of all, Microsoft is alluring businesses and organizations to use the newly upgraded version of Exchange server 2013 platform and hence new IT professionals are required to seek the new Exchange Server 2013 Training Course. Microsoft Training and Certifications are the best way to stay updated in your never ending pursuance to keep abreast in your technology.
There are several ways in which one may seek Microsoft Training and Certifications courses such as:
Exchange Server 2010 Online Training –This is one of the latest methods in which one may utilize time and expenses to pursue career oriented certification programs in the most innovative methods of training.
Microsoft Boot Camp Training – These are one of the best methods for international students. In Boot camps trainings IT professionals get training, certification, meals, stays , transport facilities all at one price.
Let’s see some merits of the latest Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
With New Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 you get business-class email, calendar and contacts delivered on your PC, phone and browser. It claims to reach high availability and security by providing simplified approach to disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Stay always in control
With this new Exchange server 2013 technology, one always stays available while remaining in control. Microsoft training in Exchange Server 2013 gives you the ideal way to utilize this technology.
• It simplifies deployment, standardizes high availability and client load balancing and improves cross-version interoperability.
• You enjoy more uptime, because of faster failover times and support for multiple database per volume.
• To automatically recover from failures, it has a built-in monitoring and managed availability solution.
• To improve flexibility and scale with reduced cost simplified load-balancing options is used.
• It uses larger disks to reduce storage cost.
Integrated functionality to ease Regulatory compliance
With this technology, you may now reduce discovery and get secured.
• DLP- Data Loss Prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to outside people.
• In-Place Archive – It helps you to keep all your data in one place, with a well-integrated user experience.
• eDiscovery Center - You may run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint and Lync data from a single interface.
Easy Deployment and Maintenance
• It helps a great deal in decreasing the amount of time spent in managing your messaging systems.
• Custom instruction simplifies deployment for installing or upgrading.
• Easy management with efficient Exchange Administration Center
• Based on job function, it delegate permission to specialist
• You can move to Cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility.
Mercury Solutions Limited offers the best Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training and certification courses being the Gold Authorized learning partner of Microsoft. We also provide best Microsoft Training Course and other elite courses, like MCSE training, MCSA training, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Certification training and many more classroom training programs. Additionally, we provide Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training and Certification Boot Camps, for international participants as well and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Online training program.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy