ALL >> Others >> View Article
Epfo Digital Signature Online At Emudhra
Total Articles: 1
As the usage of internet increases every day, simultaneously the need for online security also increases on regular basis. The controller of certifying authority (CCA) formed by Communications & Information Technology Ministry of India introduced digital signing option to secure online transactions. As per section 18 of the information technology act, 2000, the electronic documents that have been signed with digital signatures are treated at par with paper documents.
Presently digital signatures are being used in all e-Governance and most of e-commerce functions. Initially the digital signature certificate enabled in Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), accepting paperless or online trading in the country’s foreign trade sector. Later most of Government organizations started implementing digital signature for e-governance functions, Like the Income Tax Department of India enabled digital signature for income tax e-filing, The MCA21 introduced digital signature for company balance sheet e-filing and India’s e-Procurement sector allowed digital signature for e-tendering processes. Recently EPFO of India introduced EPF transfer claim portal for the employers to submit their employees PF claim form online. EPFO digital signature made mandatory for employers to use EPFO portal for their regular use.
The EPFO online transfer claim portal makes PF transfer process more transparent, efficient, fast and comfortable for your employees. The Employers can use class 2 digital certificate or higher version of digital signature for EPF transfer claim form submissions online. If you are an authorized signatory of your organization willing to facilitate EPF transfer claim portal, then click the following link to get your digital signature online: http://www.e-mudhra.com/epfo/
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has introduced a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members/Employee with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO's Member portal. A member has an option to submit his claim either through his present employer or the previous one.
You can see all such claim requests with ease, verify/correct member details, approve and submit the requests online through this portal. For online submission of the claims, the Digital signature (Class II or above) of the authorized person is required.
Features of the system:
• View transfer requests from Members
• Verify details from your records
• Approve information using digital signature
• An Additional feature to complement existing paper claim process
• Multiple authorized signatories can use the facility to verify and approve claim requests
Others Articles1. Download Forex Robot To Enjoy Guaranteed Returns On Your Forex Trading Practices
2. Why Should You Consider Going For Voyage Humanitaire?
Author: James Fidler
3. Web Hosting
4. Get Pleasure Along With High Profile Kolkata Call Girls
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Make Cheers With Sensible Call Girls Of Kolkata
Author: Prachi Rai
6. Using The Certified Acceptance Agent Services For Itin Issuance And Tax Accounting Services
Author: Robin Joe
7. Innovative Medical Packaging And Enclosures By Intertrade Industries Featured At Mdm West
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Individuals Responsible For The Tax Reportings Need To Follow The Guidelines To Apply For An Itin
Author: Robin Joe
9. Importance Of Conveyor Belt Supplier
Author: Anil Gupta
10. Hurry Up To Enroll With Projecturf For Better Project Management.
11. Have Some Ultimate Pleasure With Independent Call Girls In Kolkata
Author: prachi rai
12. Usability Of Bike Boxes
Author: Brian Miller
13. Process Of Tax Preparation For Cross Border And Filing Of Taxes
Author: Robin Joseph
14. Get Your Answers To Mobile Phone Encryption Queries
Author: Minh Vo
15. An Overlook About Scheduled Tasks With The Help Of Projecturf