ALL >> Others >> View Article
Epfo Digital Signature Online At Emudhra
Total Articles: 1
As the usage of internet increases every day, simultaneously the need for online security also increases on regular basis. The controller of certifying authority (CCA) formed by Communications & Information Technology Ministry of India introduced digital signing option to secure online transactions. As per section 18 of the information technology act, 2000, the electronic documents that have been signed with digital signatures are treated at par with paper documents.
Presently digital signatures are being used in all e-Governance and most of e-commerce functions. Initially the digital signature certificate enabled in Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), accepting paperless or online trading in the country’s foreign trade sector. Later most of Government organizations started implementing digital signature for e-governance functions, Like the Income Tax Department of India enabled digital signature for income tax e-filing, The MCA21 introduced digital signature for company balance sheet e-filing and India’s e-Procurement sector allowed digital signature for e-tendering processes. Recently EPFO of India introduced EPF transfer claim portal for the employers to submit their employees PF claim form online. EPFO digital signature made mandatory for employers to use EPFO portal for their regular use.
The EPFO online transfer claim portal makes PF transfer process more transparent, efficient, fast and comfortable for your employees. The Employers can use class 2 digital certificate or higher version of digital signature for EPF transfer claim form submissions online. If you are an authorized signatory of your organization willing to facilitate EPF transfer claim portal, then click the following link to get your digital signature online: http://www.e-mudhra.com/epfo/
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has introduced a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members/Employee with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO's Member portal. A member has an option to submit his claim either through his present employer or the previous one.
You can see all such claim requests with ease, verify/correct member details, approve and submit the requests online through this portal. For online submission of the claims, the Digital signature (Class II or above) of the authorized person is required.
Features of the system:
• View transfer requests from Members
• Verify details from your records
• Approve information using digital signature
• An Additional feature to complement existing paper claim process
• Multiple authorized signatories can use the facility to verify and approve claim requests
Others Articles1. Global Machine Learning Chip Market Growth
2. Things To Do In Majorca
Author: James Methew
3. Impact Of Software Companies In India Towards Digitalization Of The Nation
Author: Deepanjan Goswami
4. Akshaya Tritiya - Is It Only About Buying Gold?
Author: Akshaya Patra
5. Retail Management Software Features
Author: Dhwani Khatri
6. How To Avoid Business Disasters With Behavioral Science
7. Registration Of 80g
Author: section 80g
8. How To Make Your Own Shirt: T-shirt Printing Options
Author: Liam Noah
9. Dandruff Treatment | Dandruff Control Treatment In Hyderabad
10. Ios (iphone And Ipad Development)
11. A Barstool For Every Restaurant Aesthetic
Author: Joseph Rubino
12. Marriage Astrologer In India - Kundli Matching For Marriage
Author: Future Study Online
13. Klove Studio-delivering High End Lighting For Home
Author: Klove Studio
14. Choosing Your Perfect Vapor Juice
Author: Gaius Monteyro
15. Reasons Why Online Construction Directories Is Common In Usa?
Author: John Smith