ALL >> Others >> View Article
Epfo Digital Signature Online At Emudhra
Total Articles: 1
As the usage of internet increases every day, simultaneously the need for online security also increases on regular basis. The controller of certifying authority (CCA) formed by Communications & Information Technology Ministry of India introduced digital signing option to secure online transactions. As per section 18 of the information technology act, 2000, the electronic documents that have been signed with digital signatures are treated at par with paper documents.
Presently digital signatures are being used in all e-Governance and most of e-commerce functions. Initially the digital signature certificate enabled in Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), accepting paperless or online trading in the country’s foreign trade sector. Later most of Government organizations started implementing digital signature for e-governance functions, Like the Income Tax Department of India enabled digital signature for income tax e-filing, The MCA21 introduced digital signature for company balance sheet e-filing and India’s e-Procurement sector allowed digital signature for e-tendering processes. Recently EPFO of India introduced EPF transfer claim portal for the employers to submit their employees PF claim form online. EPFO digital signature made mandatory for employers to use EPFO portal for their regular use.
The EPFO online transfer claim portal makes PF transfer process more transparent, efficient, fast and comfortable for your employees. The Employers can use class 2 digital certificate or higher version of digital signature for EPF transfer claim form submissions online. If you are an authorized signatory of your organization willing to facilitate EPF transfer claim portal, then click the following link to get your digital signature online: http://www.e-mudhra.com/epfo/
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has introduced a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members/Employee with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO's Member portal. A member has an option to submit his claim either through his present employer or the previous one.
You can see all such claim requests with ease, verify/correct member details, approve and submit the requests online through this portal. For online submission of the claims, the Digital signature (Class II or above) of the authorized person is required.
Features of the system:
• View transfer requests from Members
• Verify details from your records
• Approve information using digital signature
• An Additional feature to complement existing paper claim process
• Multiple authorized signatories can use the facility to verify and approve claim requests
Others Articles1. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
2. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
3. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
4. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
5. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
6. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
7. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
8. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
9. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
10. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper
11. Make Your Webpage To Be More Attractive By The Use Of Web Templates
Author: Justin James
12. Know About The Mental & The Physical Benefits Of Hiring An Escort Service
Author: Jolin Amandaz
13. Sap Hana Training New York
14. Great Necessity Of Affordable Web Scraping
Author: Devendra Baghel
15. Why Php Web Development Is Widely Used By Most Of The Developers Today?
Author: Ray Malaski