ALL >> Others >> View Article
Epfo Digital Signature Online At Emudhra
Total Articles: 1
As the usage of internet increases every day, simultaneously the need for online security also increases on regular basis. The controller of certifying authority (CCA) formed by Communications & Information Technology Ministry of India introduced digital signing option to secure online transactions. As per section 18 of the information technology act, 2000, the electronic documents that have been signed with digital signatures are treated at par with paper documents.
Presently digital signatures are being used in all e-Governance and most of e-commerce functions. Initially the digital signature certificate enabled in Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), accepting paperless or online trading in the country’s foreign trade sector. Later most of Government organizations started implementing digital signature for e-governance functions, Like the Income Tax Department of India enabled digital signature for income tax e-filing, The MCA21 introduced digital signature for company balance sheet e-filing and India’s e-Procurement sector allowed digital signature for e-tendering processes. Recently EPFO of India introduced EPF transfer claim portal for the employers to submit their employees PF claim form online. EPFO digital signature made mandatory for employers to use EPFO portal for their regular use.
The EPFO online transfer claim portal makes PF transfer process more transparent, efficient, fast and comfortable for your employees. The Employers can use class 2 digital certificate or higher version of digital signature for EPF transfer claim form submissions online. If you are an authorized signatory of your organization willing to facilitate EPF transfer claim portal, then click the following link to get your digital signature online: http://www.e-mudhra.com/epfo/
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has introduced a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members/Employee with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO's Member portal. A member has an option to submit his claim either through his present employer or the previous one.
You can see all such claim requests with ease, verify/correct member details, approve and submit the requests online through this portal. For online submission of the claims, the Digital signature (Class II or above) of the authorized person is required.
Features of the system:
• View transfer requests from Members
• Verify details from your records
• Approve information using digital signature
• An Additional feature to complement existing paper claim process
• Multiple authorized signatories can use the facility to verify and approve claim requests
Others Articles1. Is Your Company Ready For Industry 4.0 Transformation?
Author: Arjun N
2. Recover Lost Facebook Password Via Fb Service Number +1 844 827 1201
Author: facebook hacked account recover number
3. Understanding Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
4. Top 5 Iphone Se Parts To Keep Your Phone Working Like New
Author: Darren Chappel
5. Simple Yet Effective Cable Trays For Easy Cable Management System
Author: Mrugesh Rana
6. Features Of Slotted Angle Racks Dubai
Author: Abazar Shelving
7. Assisted Living Vs Nursing Homes
Author: Assisted Living Facilities
8. How To Choose A Dog Daycare In Edmonton
Author: Diana Mead
9. Details Of Bakery Equipment Suppliers Dubai
Author: alrazana kitchen
10. 5 Questions For Choosing A Dog Boarding Kennels
Author: Diana Mead
11. How To Keep Your Indoor Plants Looking Fresh
Author: Michele Sokoloff
12. Use Sketch Pens For The Best Quality And Unique Artwork
Author: elkos pens
13. Top 3 Reasons To Buy And Use Fake Ids And License
Author: John Moore
14. Nagpatong Rock Formation: Nature’s Hand In Molding Awesomeness
Author: Our 7107 Island
15. Want To Save Your Money? Hire Interstate Removalists Company….
Author: Riley Evans