ALL >> Business >> View Article
Add “fun At Work” Concept To Improve Company Culture
Total Articles: 32
For many individuals, a workplace means a quite place where lots of cubicles are there, employees are deeply engrossed in their work, bad carpet covering the floor and many such boring features. While these features are quite common in most of the corporate houses, however, some companies have taken the pain to bring innovative change in the corporate culture. There are companies that offer entertainment sources like a pool table or volleyball area where the employees can enjoy their free time. Now, arranging such extravagant equipments might not be possible for every company. However, efforts can be taken to bring to improve the company culture so that the employees feel encouraged enough to boost up their performance level. Thus, such steps will improve the performance level of the company.
Adding a few key elements can help in improving the company’s ambience as well. Some of those key elements are:-
• Remove the cubicle walls – Cubicle walls look very out of fashion nowadays. Instead follow the latest trend of removing it to make the place more interactive for the employees. Such workplace is highly essential when teamwork is in the process. This is because, cubicles often cause distraction during communication. Moreover, it makes the place look more spacious and make the ambience look more relaxed.
• Start a company tradition – Arrange annual feasts or treat your employees if they achieve the monthly target or if any client provide positive feedback about their work. Such feasts and dinners will encourage and will let you interact with your employees more freely.
• Let employees share their ideas – In a company, every employee have the right to share their thoughts and ideas. Let your employees speak up when you discuss any project details with them. This will help you to get a few new ideas and at the same time will also help in achieving client’s satisfaction through the work. Moreover, it will also help you judge the thinking capability of the employees as well.
• Out of office bondings- Arrange social gathering or events where you get the opportunity to bond with your employees in the best way. This might also help in knowing employee’s satisfaction as well.
• Use software to track employee’s mood – An employee performance level also depends on the job satisfaction he is achieving from his professional career. If there is a sudden drop in any employee’s performance, it is a serious concern that you need to look after. Hence, using mood software might help in doing this work in a much easier way.
• Put up a board – This board should be used not only to put up important notice but an employee can share his thought as well. Give them the opportunity to even make drawings on the board and let them be creative. Creativity does help in boosting up the performance level of an employee. You can even ask them to write quote of the day or a thought. Whatever is written over the board, make sure it is not related to work, instead it is creative in nature.
These are only a few suggestions that you can consider to improve the work culture. Among these factors, track mood software is definitely essential at present. If you can come up with some more innovative ideas, add it up in the work structure and make the office ambience as informal as possible.
Jerry Ahern has great knowledge regarding the measures to improve company culture using software like mood software. He mentions that for the management team of a company it is necessary to keep track mood software to measure the efficiency level of the associated employees.
Business Articles1. Hard Money Rehab Loans
2. Airbnb Key Exchange Sydney Helps You To Make Good Returns On Short Term Rental Properties
3. Ifb Washing Machine Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao
4. Voltas Ac Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao
5. Whirlpool Fridge Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao
6. Why Should We First Consider The Function Of Fan Capacitor
Author: This Article is written by Jiukang which is one of
7. Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
8. Use Of Sap Crm To Understand Your Customer And Improve Your Sale
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
9. Meishen Is A Municipal Civilized Unit
Author: hu Allen
10. What To Anticipate In A Hardware Store
11. What Separates One Inverter Supplier From Another?
12. What Are Different Kinds Of Work Of Interior Designers?
13. Tips To Hire A Great Architect As Per Your Requirement
14. The Best Ways To Pick The Very Best Kitchen Devices Provider
15. The Best Ways To Find Wholesale Furniture Dealers