ALL >> Business >> View Article
Add “fun At Work” Concept To Improve Company Culture
Total Articles: 32
For many individuals, a workplace means a quite place where lots of cubicles are there, employees are deeply engrossed in their work, bad carpet covering the floor and many such boring features. While these features are quite common in most of the corporate houses, however, some companies have taken the pain to bring innovative change in the corporate culture. There are companies that offer entertainment sources like a pool table or volleyball area where the employees can enjoy their free time. Now, arranging such extravagant equipments might not be possible for every company. However, efforts can be taken to bring to improve the company culture so that the employees feel encouraged enough to boost up their performance level. Thus, such steps will improve the performance level of the company.
Adding a few key elements can help in improving the company’s ambience as well. Some of those key elements are:-
• Remove the cubicle walls – Cubicle walls look very out of fashion nowadays. Instead follow the latest trend of removing it to make the place more interactive for the employees. Such workplace is highly essential when teamwork is in the process. This is because, cubicles often cause distraction during communication. Moreover, it makes the place look more spacious and make the ambience look more relaxed.
• Start a company tradition – Arrange annual feasts or treat your employees if they achieve the monthly target or if any client provide positive feedback about their work. Such feasts and dinners will encourage and will let you interact with your employees more freely.
• Let employees share their ideas – In a company, every employee have the right to share their thoughts and ideas. Let your employees speak up when you discuss any project details with them. This will help you to get a few new ideas and at the same time will also help in achieving client’s satisfaction through the work. Moreover, it will also help you judge the thinking capability of the employees as well.
• Out of office bondings- Arrange social gathering or events where you get the opportunity to bond with your employees in the best way. This might also help in knowing employee’s satisfaction as well.
• Use software to track employee’s mood – An employee performance level also depends on the job satisfaction he is achieving from his professional career. If there is a sudden drop in any employee’s performance, it is a serious concern that you need to look after. Hence, using mood software might help in doing this work in a much easier way.
• Put up a board – This board should be used not only to put up important notice but an employee can share his thought as well. Give them the opportunity to even make drawings on the board and let them be creative. Creativity does help in boosting up the performance level of an employee. You can even ask them to write quote of the day or a thought. Whatever is written over the board, make sure it is not related to work, instead it is creative in nature.
These are only a few suggestions that you can consider to improve the work culture. Among these factors, track mood software is definitely essential at present. If you can come up with some more innovative ideas, add it up in the work structure and make the office ambience as informal as possible.
Jerry Ahern has great knowledge regarding the measures to improve company culture using software like mood software. He mentions that for the management team of a company it is necessary to keep track mood software to measure the efficiency level of the associated employees.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women