ALL >> Health >> View Article
Family Dentists Fairbanks Alaska
Total Articles: 43
Are you missing one or more teeth in your mouth? This is a very common situation that people face when they reach a certain age. Not only at old age, but this can happen while a person is young too. There can be accidents or some other teeth problems in which the person may have to remove one or more teeth. When you have your tooth removed, you should know about all the problems associated with it. Ask your Fairbanks Alaska dentists to brief you about the problems you will face later and what are their solutions.
Low Self Esteem
The first thing that you will immediately notice is that you will have lower self-esteem. If it is a prominent tooth, you will think a hundred times before smiling openly. Of course it doesn’t look good and especially if you are young, this can really change the way you look. You won’t be able to close your mouth properly which will again look bad and will affect your appearance. Because of this, you might form the habit of smiling with your mouth closed or not even smiling at all. This is really bad as it could affect your entire personality. Plus, when you go for a job, your appearance and a missing tooth might come in the way as recruiters these days consider an applicant’s looks too. To boost up your self esteem and confidence, you should consider dental implants. Go to a Fairbanks Alaska dentist and get a treatment for the issue instead of compromising on it and changing your personality. You have every right to look good.
Problems in chewing
When one of your teeth is missing, you will face problems in chewing. No matter what tooth it was, the front one or the side one, it will really cause a lot of problem in chewing and eating. You will likely form the habit of gulping down your food due to difficulty in chewing. This is a really bad habit and has problems associated with it.
A missing tooth not only causes personality problems but instead it causes many dental problems too. When your tooth is missing, the gap will be filled by something. Most probably, it will be filled by other teeth which drift apart. This can be really painful as well as bad for your dental health. The entire structure of your jaw will be distorted if it happens. Other possible problem will be bacteria filling up the gap and holes. This can again be problematic as your teeth will start decaying and eventually you may have to remove more of your teeth.
To solve this problem, you should immediately consult Cosmetic Dentists Fairbanks Alaska to get a treatment for it. Dental implants are the best treatment for this problem and although it is expensive, but your jaw will be perfect. There is also an option to use fake removable teeth but that is very inconvenient.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men