ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Few Natural Herbs That Is Effective To Treat High Blood Pressure
Total Articles: 64
High Blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic medical condition that can happen to a person at any age. It happens when the blood pressure of the arteries is elevated. If a person is suffering from high blood pressure persistently, then he or she can suffer from some risk factors like heart failure, heart attacks, stroke and even chronic kidney failure. Even a moderate elevation of the blood pressure in the artery can lead to shortening of the life of people. It is important for people with high blood pressure to make changes to their diet and lifestyle to keep the blood pressure in control. Regular exercise with a healthy diet that includes certain natural herbs for blood pressure will help a person to keep his or her blood pressure levels under check always. The following are some of the popular herbs that will help in reducing blood pressure:
Garlic belongs to the family Alliaceae or Liliaceae. It has been a very popular natural herb for treating a variety of cardiovascular conditions. It is also an excellent remedy to reduce bad cholesterol levels in the body.
• Garlic helps in increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps is smoothening of the muscles and dilation of the blood vessels.
• Garlic has been found to be very effective to decrease BP in patients with increased systolic pressure.
• The antihypertensive and antioxidative effects of garlic help in reducing blood pressure in patients suffering from hypertension.
• Garlic also eases the spasm in the arteries and modifies the heart rhythm.
It is found to be very effective for treating shortness of breath and dizziness. Eating three to four pods of garlic a day either in raw or semi cooked state will help in lowering your high blood pressure significantly.
Celery is one of the most popular Chinese natural herbs for high blood pressure. It has the ability to act on the functioning of the liver and one type of hypertension is associated with the liver. People suffering from high blood pressure can take fresh celery juice mixed with a reason of vinegar every day to reduce the symptoms like dizziness, shoulder pain and headache that is associated with high blood pressure.
Green Herbal Tea
Green tea is found to be very effective for cardiovascular disease and it also has a lot of other health benefits. Consuming unfermented green tea or fermented Oolong tea regularly at least twice a day will help in keeping the high blood pressure levels in check. It will help in reducing the risk of development of hypertension.
The Indian snakeroot or Rauwolfia serpentine is lassos found to be a natural herb that is effective in treating high blood pressure. It contains alkaloids that will work in controlling the nerve tissues. They will act on the heart and the blood vessels and aid in controlling blood pressure levels.
Arijit Roul is a blogger who has done extensive study and research on natural herbs for high blood pressure. You can find some of his best blogs on high blood pressure at https://www.ayurleafherbals.com.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe