ALL >> Art >> View Article
Revolving Stages Rocked The Show
Total Articles: 533
The show was a big hit. We were helping our performers for their spirit. They were performing for the street children. Actually, this was a show that was meant to raise money for the street children. Earlier we had helped many performers but this show was special among all. We were feeling special as we had never helped street children before. We organized fests, dance programs, skits and many more things on that particular day.
But the best thing of the show that raised more money was the revolving stages.Yes!This particular program was the hit of the day. Not only children but the adults as well as the age old people too were seen moving their hands, their lips were seen singing along with the performers and in chorus they were seen joining hands in hands and enjoying the fest. This thing was captured in the camera. Even we enjoyed a lot as we were cheering for them.
The main thing to notice of the stage was the speed. As the show was moving on with the tune, the mechanically controlled platform within the theater was rotating the stage. Every thing was picture-perfect; the ambience, the music, and the drums that forced to tap the feet of thousands of visitors, the stage that was revolving with the beat of the music and not to forget the performers as well.
We had not thought that people would like it so much. After the show was over, we calculated the collected the amount. It was much more than we have expected. Now, not only we could have afforded the street children but we even could have helped some orphanage. We were happy seeing them smiling. Our happiness knew no boundaries. We thanked and showed our gratitude to the stage equipment manufacturer as they were the one with whose help we achieved success.
Though, we had organized several other competition most of the people were fascinated seeing the stage that was revolving. It was not only revolving but it was changing the color of the stage with every beat of the music. For instance; when the line “We shall overcome, we shall overcome some day, hmm, deep in my heart I do believe that we shall overcome someday” ; in we shall overcome line the color of the stage turned light blue then again when the singer tuned in to some other line deep in my heart the color was changed into red. This thing was loved by everyone. To say the least, the show was a hit.
Art Articles1. Popular Contemporary Artists
2. Stall Design For Exhibition
Author: dheeraj prakash
3. How To Choose The Best Designer For Your Interior Decoration?
4. Wenn Eine Kurze Braut Ein Langes Kleid Für Ihre Hochzeit Trägt
5. Signed Canvas Prints- It Is Crucial What You Are Trying To Display About Yourself
Author: Elizabeth Epand
6. Wonderous Ways To Make Your Iphone Better And Secure
Author: Maitri Shah
7. Jason Johnson Ceo Of Marlin Consulting Solutions Won The Small Business Leader Of The Year 2018 For
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Unique Themes Selected By Candid Wedding Photographers
Author: vijay kulkarni
9. Shooting On Film: Analogue Photography In The 21st Century
10. Why You Must Opt For Candid Photographers At Your Wedding?
Author: Manoj Sahu
11. The Reasons Behind The Growth Of The Video Production Companies
12. More Video Production Companies Provide More Options
13. Consider These Points Before Going For Wedding Photography
Author: Ashish Srivastava
14. Make Your Home Classy With Hand Painted Canvas Art
Author: Elizabeth Epand
15. How To Take Care Of Your Costly Car Wraps? Essential Maintenance Tips
Author: Rene Navas