ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Recommends Long Term Investment In Emerging Markets Etfs And Mutual Funds
Total Articles: 26
Recently foreign funds have been flowing out of emerging markets, but Harver Group's analysts believe that in long term, for clients who can handle the risk, emerging markets will pay off in the long term. Investors believe that rising interest rates will hamper global growth and the biggest impact will be in developing nations. Another fear is a slowdown in Chinese growth, which could not only hurt the market there, but bring down other emerging markets as well. Declining commodities prices could impede developing nations as their economies are depended on exporting natural resources. Social unrest in the Middle East also worries investors. Harver Group analysts see all these factors as affecting the short term. They believe that in the long term the majority of global growth will take place in emerging markets.
The analysts believe that the short term factors will make it harder to select long term investments. They recommend investing in diversified exchange traded funds and mutual funds. Their first selection is the iShares China Large-Cap ETF. It is based on the FTSE China 25 index, which tracks the largest firms in the Chinese equity market, the majority of its holdings are in the financial sector, with sizeable holdings in the telecommunications and energy sectors.
Their next selection is Market Vectors Russia Index ETF, which looks to replicate the price and yield of the DAX Global Russia+ Index. It invests 80% of its assets in shares and depositary receipts of publicly traded companies in Russia. 40% of their holdings are in oil and gas and 24% is in basic materials as Russia is a major exporter of raw materials and oil. Financial stocks account for 11% of their holdings.
Their final selection is the Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund. It invests 95% of its assets in common shares traded on the FTSE Emerging Index, which tracks 851 stocks of complainers in emerging markets across the globe. 25% of the fund's holdings are in the financial services sector, 19% in industrial materials, and 15% in the energy sector.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help