ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Singapore Pollen & Bleu By Singland Development Pte Ltd
Total Articles: 355
Singapore Pollen & Bleu by Singland Development Pte Ltd provides an innovative condo placed along Farrer Drive Singapore District 10. Singapore Pollen & Bleu by Singland Development Pte Ltd has a total land area of just about 67,471 square feet and stands at 8 storey high.
Developed by known developer Singland. Singapore Pollen & Bleu by Singland Development Pte Ltd give stylish and excellence. Occupants experience perfect life and conveniences in a home of joy and fresh environments. Exact for families searching for a secure and beautiful property to enjoy and share life's cherished moments.
A perfect home to adore and appreciate, a home where friendly relationships and joy goes, where living can be a breeze and whole things is located within easy reach. An elegant destination for future professionals, freshly married couple, starting families - those who want more in life and the treat of comfort and entertainment in a favourable place, as there is attachment in the elements of the indoor and the outside, with the unique of resort like living to merge in with the residential district.
Singapore Pollen & Bleu by Singland Development Pte Ltd Attractions
Famous shopping malls like Coronation Shopping Plaza, Holland Road Shopping Centre, and Tanglin Mall are all just a short distance away. Pollen and Bleu’s next occupants will be able to access to supermarket, retail shops and numerous eateries serving up worldwide menus and also the bars and pubs there where they put up wine and cool down after a tough work.
The development is nearby to MRT stations like Farrer MRT, Botanic Gardens MRT, Holland Village MRT, and Commonwealth MRT. It will take around 7 to 10 minutes driving to Orchard and Shenton Way. It is nearby to major roads and expressways such as Adam Road, Holland Road, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), and Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
Singapore Pollen & Bleu by Singland Development Pte Ltd is near to educational establishments which include Queenstown Primary School, New Town Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, Saint Margaret’s Secondary School, National Junior College, Hwa Chong Junior College, Nanyang Girls’ High School, and Hwa Chong Institution. It is as well close to the National University Of Singapore in Bukit Timah Campus.
Singapore Pollen & Bleu by Singland Development Pte Ltd VVIP Preview Registration
Check Out http://www.propertylaunch.biz/2013/10/pollen-bleu-farrer-drive.html for additional information or ring the marketing team at 6100 0877 for questions.
For more information on Rising Projects, visit http://www.propertylaunch.biz/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home