ALL >> General >> View Article
Vaneaxial Fans For Ventilation
Total Articles: 25
Vent ducts in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
Canada Fan Co. has devloped a new high pressure small vaneaxial fan that finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes of High Pressure Compact Vaneaxial Fan from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
Another high pressure in-line fan developed by NISCO Fan Co. is its Mixed Flow Fan. Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
For additional information please refer to http://www.cincinnatifan.net/centrifugal.html
Ventilation Equipment Engineer
Canada Fan Co.
General Articles1. Get Environment-friendly With Toronto Electronics And Battery Recycling Procedure
Author: johna smith
2. Find Chapati Making Device Price Quickly On On The Internet
3. How Hibernate Framework Works In Java
4. All You Need To Know About Alibaba Clone Script.
5. Why Water Quality Is Very Important For Water-jet Cutting?
Author: Colin Sponias
6. Architectural Visualisation And Rendering
Author: Blitz 3D Design
7. Los Angeles Photo Booth For All Sorts Of Occasions
8. Error Code 0xc190020e-windows 10 Update Issue
9. How To Make The Most Of Booking A Dfw Airport Car Service For Your Business Trip?
Author: Skyler Town Car Service
10. 3 Sure Shot Ways To Increase Mobile Ad Revenues.
11. Buy Tirunelveli Halwa Online
12. Les Anges Plus De Vêtements De Bébé Sont Aussi Le Mercredi Sherobe
13. Steel Piles: H-piles, Piling Pipes
Author: threeway steel
14. Aadhar Address Change And Update Status
15. Boost Your Drupal Development With Docker