ALL >> General >> View Article
Vaneaxial Fans For Ventilation
Total Articles: 26
Vent ducts in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
Canada Fan Co. has devloped a new high pressure small vaneaxial fan that finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes of High Pressure Compact Vaneaxial Fan from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
Another high pressure in-line fan developed by NISCO Fan Co. is its Mixed Flow Fan. Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
For additional information please refer to http://www.cincinnatifan.net/centrifugal.html
Ventilation Equipment Engineer
Canada Fan Co.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis