ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Notary Public In Edmonton: Credible Notaries Are Vital To Modern SocietyBy Expert Author: Edmund Brunetti
A notary public is a civic official whose task is to oversee signing of important documents and to authenticate signatures, affidavits, certified copies of documents etc. Since he is appointed by law, he enjoys legal authority to verify documents, complete affidavits, take oaths and other official functions. Notary public Edmonton cannot of course engage himself in criminal tasks, but for civic purposes, he is an indispensable ingredient of the society and provides professional assistance to hundreds of people every year.
The job of a notary public is the one which carries huge responsibility. Any lapse on his part can stain his reputation in the professional circuit and erode his credibility as an honest notary. Hence, he conducts ID verification to ensure the true identities of the concerned parties. A public notary Edmonton performs a number of tasks for individuals dealing with contracts, government requirement, court processes and similar needs.
Though the usual norm is to seek an appointment with the notary and to pay him an official visit at his office, these days mobile notaries are also cropping up. A mobile notary is someone who can be summoned to your residence or commercial complex for a meeting or appointment. Some people who have frail health or are unable to traverse long distances for health-related or time-related reasons often resort to such services. These mobile notaries can schedule an appointment at your desired location, including your home for an additional fee.
Notary public Edmonton charges a reasonable fee which depends on the number of documents requires. Mobile notaries typically charge a fee for their mileage and/or travel time. When selecting an Edmonton notary public we advise you confirm they are a member of the Law Society of Alberta or otherwise appointed by the Alberta government. This is also not to be confused with a Commissioner for Oaths, whose authority is less than a notary public and may not meet your needs. Be sure to be careful in the section of a notary as you will be asked to reveal personal information including identification documents and to explain the nature of your needs. As such it is vital to select notaries who are experienced, reliable and who will handle your personal information with due discretion.
One can find a good public notary Edmonton through online search or through referrals by friends and colleagues. In general, one can almost always place full confidence and trust on them since they are government-appointed and may often also be lawyers.
The day-to-day assistance of a notary on personal and business matters arise more commonly that you might first think. Everything from verifying documents, to giving travel consent or completing sworn affidavits are carried out by notaries often on short notice and for a low cost.
For gathering more info about a great notary public in Edmonton please check out www.notaryedmonton.ca.
Legal Articles1. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
2. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
3. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
4. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
5. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
6. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
7. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
8. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
10. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
11. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
12. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation
13. Contact Experienced Houston Dwi Lawyer To Prove Your Innocence In The Court
14. Succession Planning And Forensic Accounting: Need For Professional Services!
15. Clarify All Your Details Regarding Succession Planning And Accounting Services!
Author: Bob Mussa