ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Different Styles To Tie Scarf On Your Head
Total Articles: 1
Want to supply your head with a little extra jazz or with some fashion accessories to look elegant or stylish? Why not tie a scarf around it? You have only one head, but many ways to decorate it with a scarf. A well head wrap style of scarf can make your wardrobe more fashionable, stylish or trendy.
To decorate your head you need: A collection of scarves and an adventurous spirit & Taste.
Here we have some few styles to wrap your head with scarf:
1.Tie a Peasant Scarf: Fold a scarf into a triangle and drape it over your head with the longest side of the triangle across your forehead. Then tie the ends of the triangle under your chin, the scarf point hanging in back.
2.Make a Bandana: Lay the straight fold of the triangle across your forehead, and tie the ends on either side over the point at the back of your head.
3.Twist Scarf Around Head: Drape the triangle with the point at the back of your neck and wrap the ends around and over the third point as in the bandana tie. Then wrap the ends back around to your forehead, and tie them in a knot.
4.Cover Your Whole Head: Using a longer scarf, let it out so it covers your head, and tie all four corners under your chin.
5.Arrange a Headband: Fold the scarf into a rectangle that wraps around your ears and ties in back under your hair. Position the band along your ear line, and make a tight square knot in back to hold it.
6.Make a Ponytail Tie: Use a small scarf as a simple ponytail tie, or craft a larger one into a big bow.
7.Tie the "Apache": Fold the scarf three times on the bias, making a long band. Wrap the band across your forehead just above your eyebrows, tying it off in back and letting the loose ends hang over your shoulders.
There are a lot of styles to wrap your head with scarves. Scarves are the much needed fashion accessory in this fashion era. Folks want to buy scarves but they don’t know how to tie them, they know about only some basic styles of tying a scarf. Every day you are tying the scarf in the same style, obviously, after someday you will get bored with same style and may be you will stop wearing your lovely scarves. So need not worry, Scarf Hub provide you the different styles of wearing a scarf.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
3. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
4. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
5. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
6. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
7. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
9. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
11. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal
12. Look Your Best With Tailor-made Shirts
Author: Emily Stone
13. What Are The Different Types Of Cheap Evening Dresses Australia Available Online?
14. How To Choose A Cheap Prom Dresses Uk For Girls?
15. Transform Your Look With Gucci Watches!