ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Different Styles To Tie Scarf On Your Head
Total Articles: 1
Want to supply your head with a little extra jazz or with some fashion accessories to look elegant or stylish? Why not tie a scarf around it? You have only one head, but many ways to decorate it with a scarf. A well head wrap style of scarf can make your wardrobe more fashionable, stylish or trendy.
To decorate your head you need: A collection of scarves and an adventurous spirit & Taste.
Here we have some few styles to wrap your head with scarf:
1.Tie a Peasant Scarf: Fold a scarf into a triangle and drape it over your head with the longest side of the triangle across your forehead. Then tie the ends of the triangle under your chin, the scarf point hanging in back.
2.Make a Bandana: Lay the straight fold of the triangle across your forehead, and tie the ends on either side over the point at the back of your head.
3.Twist Scarf Around Head: Drape the triangle with the point at the back of your neck and wrap the ends around and over the third point as in the bandana tie. Then wrap the ends back around to your forehead, and tie them in a knot.
4.Cover Your Whole Head: Using a longer scarf, let it out so it covers your head, and tie all four corners under your chin.
5.Arrange a Headband: Fold the scarf into a rectangle that wraps around your ears and ties in back under your hair. Position the band along your ear line, and make a tight square knot in back to hold it.
6.Make a Ponytail Tie: Use a small scarf as a simple ponytail tie, or craft a larger one into a big bow.
7.Tie the "Apache": Fold the scarf three times on the bias, making a long band. Wrap the band across your forehead just above your eyebrows, tying it off in back and letting the loose ends hang over your shoulders.
There are a lot of styles to wrap your head with scarves. Scarves are the much needed fashion accessory in this fashion era. Folks want to buy scarves but they don’t know how to tie them, they know about only some basic styles of tying a scarf. Every day you are tying the scarf in the same style, obviously, after someday you will get bored with same style and may be you will stop wearing your lovely scarves. So need not worry, Scarf Hub provide you the different styles of wearing a scarf.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips To Choose A Magnetic Bracelet
2. 9 Universal Fashion Hacks For Every Curvy Girl!
Author: Hampry Gomes
3. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
4. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
5. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
6. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
7. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
8. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
9. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
10. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
11. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
12. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
13. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
14. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
15. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day