ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Different Styles To Tie Scarf On Your Head
Total Articles: 1
Want to supply your head with a little extra jazz or with some fashion accessories to look elegant or stylish? Why not tie a scarf around it? You have only one head, but many ways to decorate it with a scarf. A well head wrap style of scarf can make your wardrobe more fashionable, stylish or trendy.
To decorate your head you need: A collection of scarves and an adventurous spirit & Taste.
Here we have some few styles to wrap your head with scarf:
1.Tie a Peasant Scarf: Fold a scarf into a triangle and drape it over your head with the longest side of the triangle across your forehead. Then tie the ends of the triangle under your chin, the scarf point hanging in back.
2.Make a Bandana: Lay the straight fold of the triangle across your forehead, and tie the ends on either side over the point at the back of your head.
3.Twist Scarf Around Head: Drape the triangle with the point at the back of your neck and wrap the ends around and over the third point as in the bandana tie. Then wrap the ends back around to your forehead, and tie them in a knot.
4.Cover Your Whole Head: Using a longer scarf, let it out so it covers your head, and tie all four corners under your chin.
5.Arrange a Headband: Fold the scarf into a rectangle that wraps around your ears and ties in back under your hair. Position the band along your ear line, and make a tight square knot in back to hold it.
6.Make a Ponytail Tie: Use a small scarf as a simple ponytail tie, or craft a larger one into a big bow.
7.Tie the "Apache": Fold the scarf three times on the bias, making a long band. Wrap the band across your forehead just above your eyebrows, tying it off in back and letting the loose ends hang over your shoulders.
There are a lot of styles to wrap your head with scarves. Scarves are the much needed fashion accessory in this fashion era. Folks want to buy scarves but they don’t know how to tie them, they know about only some basic styles of tying a scarf. Every day you are tying the scarf in the same style, obviously, after someday you will get bored with same style and may be you will stop wearing your lovely scarves. So need not worry, Scarf Hub provide you the different styles of wearing a scarf.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith