ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Miami, A Must-see Destination!
When looking for an exciting place to visit in the U.S., many people may think of New York City or Washington D.C. and for good reasons. But one place that should not be overlooked when planning a vacation is Miami, Florida. As a matter of fact, it is so full of things to do, you may decide that an extended stay in Miami is a must.
Miami sits at the southern tip of Florida. Geographically, it is very close to the Bahamas, Virgin Islands, and all of the other beautiful islands that are found in the Caribbean.This means that Miami beaches have the same white sand, palm trees, and clear, blue, warm water those tropical destinations boast. Best of all, walking these beautiful beaches won't cost you a dime. Basking in the sun on its beautiful shores isn't the only inexpensive thing to do in Miami. Miami is full of great architecture. Just drive or mosey down the streets and you'll see plenty of Art Deco architecture. You may even be able to find art deco furnished apartments in Miami to rent during your stay. Generally, if you are planning an extended stay in Miami, these apartments are cheaper to rent than renting a hotel by the night. And, of course, you will feel much more part of the city by staying there. Miami also has many other sites with architecture to amaze you. Visit the Freedom Tower, Dade Cultural Center, and Cloisters of the Monastery of Saint Bernard de Clairvaux to see beautiful architecture that has stood the test of time. Make sure to take in at least some of these beautiful sites while visiting the city.
Besides the many free things to do, Miami also has some of the greatest attractions in the United States. Maybe you want to see a Dolphins' game or play some golf. Football or golf not your thing? That's okay because Miami is home to hundreds of points of interest. They have many historical sites and parks. Museums are plentiful—children, railroad, science—whatever your favorite type of museum, Miami has it. Perhaps you would rather visit the Miccosukee Indian Village where you can take a walking tour, visit museums, and take an air boat ride. It may be that you would prefer to go and enjoy an entertaining evening at the opera. The Florida Grand Opera is highly rated for its excellent singers, sets, and presentations. Surely, while staying in Miami, you will want to take in some of the aquariums, zoos, and wild life areas that are available to you. See alligators, giraffes, and sea life up close and personal.
Your options are plentiful in Miami. Go online and plan your vacation today. Search for Miami vacation rentals, attractions, and things to do in Miami. Then be prepared to have the time of your life. You won't be disappointed!
For more information on Airport Villas and Miami Vacation Rentals. Visit Today - http://airportvillas.com/
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald