ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Seven Hidden Health Benefits Of A Lemon
Total Articles: 19
1. Cures Acne
As most citrus fruits, lemons are rich in vitamin C which is known for its amazing antibacterial properties. Thus, it can kill a number of bacteria, including those that cause acne. The citric acid contained in lemons can help get rid of acne scars. The easiest way to get rid of acne is to apply fresh lemon juice on the affected skin area and leave it overnight.
2. Removes Anxiety and Fatigue
Lemon balm is proven to have an excellent calming effect. Numerous researches show that it can remove anxiety, fatigue, dizziness, nervousness and a number of other unpleasant emotional states. When used as a room freshener, it can boost employees' efficiency.
3. Heals Canker Sore
Strong antiviral and antibacterial properties of a lemon juice hasten canker sore healing process. Rinse your mouth with a mixture of a freshly squeezed juice of one lemon and a glass of warm water and you will soon forget about cankers.
4. Cures Calluses and Corns
Lemon is an effective remedy for corns and calluses. To get rid of callused skin, apply lemon poultices on the affected area. Just put a slice of lemon on a callus or corn, fasten it with a bandage and leave overnight. Repeat the procedure until you get the desired result.
5. Removes Eczema Symptoms
Lemons help get rid of several skin diseases, like eczema. To make a healing poultice, mix one cup of warm mater, eight drops of essential lemon oil and one tablespoon of honey. Soak a bandage in this mixture and apply it on the affected area for fifteen minutes, 2-3 times a day. Such poultice will ease the infection and itching.
6. Eliminates Halitosis
Unpleasant breath odour caused by insufficient salvation, consumption of certain foods (garlic, onion or other spices), cigarettes or alcohol can be easily removed with the help of a lemon juice. To freshen your breath, just rinse the mouth with a mixture of freshly quizzed lemon juice and warm water or chew a small lemon slice.
7. Improves Digestion
Lemon acid improves stomach muscles activity and stimulates the production of stomach acid. Thus, if you want to improve your digestion, make it a rule to drink lemon water after each meal.
Lemon juice is widely used in medicine, commercial and home-made cosmetics. If you want to find comprehensive information on how to use lemon juice for acne, visit our website. You will also benefit from studying information about lemon diet.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Seo Company Best Digital Agency | 3foxdigital
2. Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore Can Make Your Presence Felt Online
3. Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Startups?
Author: Neha Sharma
4. Buy Active Instagram Followers
5. Five Ways To Build A Brand For Your Small Business
Author: Infos India
6. 5 Essential Google Seo Strategies You Should Know
7. Channel Letters Signs Are The Best Choice Of Signage For Any Business
Author: Mike Layman
8. Does Url Shortening Help To Maximize Business Seo Ranking?
Author: Tim Boid
9. Is Your Business Website Driving Your Customers Away?
Author: Shane Kinsch
10. Leveraging The Power Of Digital Marketing
Author: Edmund Brunetti
11. Online Construction Directory – Your Key To A Great Marketing Strategy
Author: John Tremblay
12. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
13. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
14. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
15. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article