ALL >> Education >> View Article
Gain Expertise In Hp Desktops With The Hp2-h08, Servicing Hp Desktops, Workstations, And Notebooks E
Total Articles: 106
HP issues a special HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam guide for potential candidates who wish to appear in the exam. The exam is offered against expertise demonstrated in technologies that are a part of the HP notebooks, desktops and workstations.
The guide not only enables them to catch up with the course and pre-requisites for the exam as well. HP learning center will provide the candidates with all the necessary recommended training. But to stay clear of failure, the training is meant to facilitate your chances of success and not to ensure it.
The HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam is offered specifically for HP partners and service technicians who have extensive and elaborate experience in handling and troubleshooting the software and hardware devices and technologies that are a part of the HP notebooks, desktops and workstations. The HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam requires that the candidate possess the HP Desktop, Notebook, and Workstation certification. The certification will allow the candidate to be recognized as an Authorized Service Programs in the region. The HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam is necessary if the professional is aiming to join the ranks of HP Accredited Platform Specialist (ASP).
The minimum experience that the HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam requires is that the candidate should be experienced with at the least six months of industry experience in either the servicing or the supporting of standards in the HP desktops, notebooks and workstations. The prior certification required for the exam is a CompTIA A+ certification. An equivalent of the certification can also be used for appearing the HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam.
The HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam consists of 68 questions which will appear to the examinee. The exam questions might be structured as either multiple-choice questions, drag and drop items, or point and click. The time that is allowed to the candidate is that of 105 minutes or 1 hour and 45 minutes. The candidate must achieve a score of 70% so as to become eligible for the certification. The recommended course for the HP2-H08, Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks exam is:
• Identifying and explaining the emerging fundamental PSG technologies (13%)
• Identification and description of HP products (15%)
• Install, configure, start up, and upgrade solution components (22%)
• Troubleshoot the problem and perform repair and replace (32%)
• Manage systems using HP tools and resources (18%)
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma