ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Visit Brazil?
Total Articles: 4
Brazil is becoming a popular place for investors and tourists alike. With an average annual increase in GDP of 5%, this fast-growing economy is set to become one of the top five world powers in the coming decades.
Brazil's 100 million workers have jobs in services (67% of GDP), the industrial sector (27.5% of GDP) and agriculture (5% of GDP but it employs 10% of the working population). Brazil has a large industrial sector, which allows it to export products all over the world, from steel, cars, petrochemicals to aircraft parts and computers. It became self-sufficient in oil in 2007 and is the world leader in hydro-electric power. It is trying hard to reduce its reliance on oil. Brazil has the world's largest cattle herd of 190 million, which accounts for over $1 billion USD in export revenues. Companies such as First Choice Properties Brazil are reporting an increase in the number of property investors in Brazil too.
With the Olympics being held in Rio in 2016 and the World Cup due to arrive in the country next year, there are plenty of reasons to visit Brazil. It is home to the world's largest waterfall, Angel Falls. It has hundreds of miles of beaches due to Brazil's easterly position in the South American continent. The Amazon rainforest is a huge tourist attraction, as is Rio itself? Particularly during carnival season. First Choice Properties Brazil and other companies report that safety for tourists has improved dramatically as the country was recently ranked 75th in the world safety ratings, up from 128th place in 2008.
Brazil is becoming easier to fly to, with many direct flights from the USA and Europe. The infrastructure is improving, as are public transport services, so crossing over from other South American countries is becoming straightforward too.
About The Author:
This article is written by Sarah Cohen on behalf of First Choice Properties, this is having topics on First Choice Properties Brazil and for more information click here
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla