ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience A One Week Tour Of Golden Triangle
Total Articles: 9
One of the most preferred tours among various national and international travelers is the Golden Triangle tour in India. If you have a week off and you are planning for a vacation then Golden Triangle is definitely the tour made just for you.Golden triangle tour packages makes you travel to the three culturally rich cities of India. The cultural richness of these three cities is reflected in their ancient forts and monuments. Now, you all must be thinking which three cities? Well, these cities are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These places can also be explored by choosing the Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour packages.
Delhi, as everyone knows is the capital city of India and is famous for its multiple cuisines, chaats being the famous one. All the local markets like Janpath, Lajpat Nagar and Sarojni Nagar are very famous and not to forget Delhi have some of the most beautiful ancient architectural monuments like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and Lotus temple. Delhi is the first destination of the Golden Triangle tour and it is definitely a place to visit.
Agra, well known for having the symbol of eternal love between the 17th century Emperor Shahjahan and his wife Mumtaj Mahal. This symbol of love is also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Yes, you guessed it right it’s TajMahal. Once in a lifetime one must visit TajMahal, just to witness the fine art of ancient people when there were no machines, all the fine art in the TajMahal is created by thousands of workers by their own hands. Agra is the second destination of the Golden Triangle tour and it offers you one of the finest experiences of your life time.
Jaipur, well known as the Pink city is the last destination of the popular Golden Triangle Tour in India.Jaipur is the Royal City and it has a rich cultural heritage. Jaipur offers a variety to the travelers, the royal palaces, ancient forts and museums, camel safari, fairs and festivals, multiple cuisines, folk dance and music, puppet shows and much more. Jaipur is also very well known for its unique kind of jewelry like stunning stones and minakari work. If you are in Jaipur then don’t forget to eat the famous cuisine, Dal bati churma.
So, these three beautiful cities make the Golden triangle tour which is definitely visiting once in a life time. In order to know more about the rich history and culture of India, one must opt for this tour and feel the rich and ancient traditions and culture of the Incredible India.
Vaibhav Tourism Services is one of the largest integrated Travel and Tourism Company in India. This company provides Pushkar Tour.Book Now Golden Triangle Tour Packages.available in cheap rate. For more information on the same go to http://vaibhavindiatourismservices.com.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family