ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience A One Week Tour Of Golden Triangle
Total Articles: 9
One of the most preferred tours among various national and international travelers is the Golden Triangle tour in India. If you have a week off and you are planning for a vacation then Golden Triangle is definitely the tour made just for you.Golden triangle tour packages makes you travel to the three culturally rich cities of India. The cultural richness of these three cities is reflected in their ancient forts and monuments. Now, you all must be thinking which three cities? Well, these cities are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These places can also be explored by choosing the Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour packages.
Delhi, as everyone knows is the capital city of India and is famous for its multiple cuisines, chaats being the famous one. All the local markets like Janpath, Lajpat Nagar and Sarojni Nagar are very famous and not to forget Delhi have some of the most beautiful ancient architectural monuments like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and Lotus temple. Delhi is the first destination of the Golden Triangle tour and it is definitely a place to visit.
Agra, well known for having the symbol of eternal love between the 17th century Emperor Shahjahan and his wife Mumtaj Mahal. This symbol of love is also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Yes, you guessed it right it’s TajMahal. Once in a lifetime one must visit TajMahal, just to witness the fine art of ancient people when there were no machines, all the fine art in the TajMahal is created by thousands of workers by their own hands. Agra is the second destination of the Golden Triangle tour and it offers you one of the finest experiences of your life time.
Jaipur, well known as the Pink city is the last destination of the popular Golden Triangle Tour in India.Jaipur is the Royal City and it has a rich cultural heritage. Jaipur offers a variety to the travelers, the royal palaces, ancient forts and museums, camel safari, fairs and festivals, multiple cuisines, folk dance and music, puppet shows and much more. Jaipur is also very well known for its unique kind of jewelry like stunning stones and minakari work. If you are in Jaipur then don’t forget to eat the famous cuisine, Dal bati churma.
So, these three beautiful cities make the Golden triangle tour which is definitely visiting once in a life time. In order to know more about the rich history and culture of India, one must opt for this tour and feel the rich and ancient traditions and culture of the Incredible India.
Vaibhav Tourism Services is one of the largest integrated Travel and Tourism Company in India. This company provides Pushkar Tour.Book Now Golden Triangle Tour Packages.available in cheap rate. For more information on the same go to http://vaibhavindiatourismservices.com.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara