ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hanging Out In The Vibrant And Colourful Vietnam
Total Articles: 14
Planning a tour of Vietnam can be fun and exciting at the same time. This country has a lot of history to be explored by the travellers. No matter what budget you are on exploring Vietnam would give you that well deserved break from work. Hanoi, Halong, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City are the preferred tourist spots. Discuss with you travel partner and tell them the places you would like to visit. Check the packages they offer and if possible you can also go for a customised package.
Hanoi and Ha long tours
When booking Vietnam tours, caution should be taken in choosing the tours and travel company. You don’t want to book someone who is only interested in your money and not service. Make sure to check the reviews online and get in touch with other travellers. Vietnam offers tourists with splendid attractions to visit. Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam is a famous tourist destination. Combine it with Ha Long Bay and you have yourself a great deal. In Hanoi one can visit Temple of Literature, Vietnam Women’s and roam around Hanoi to understand why it is amongst favourite tourist destination. Enjoy the traditional food and treat yourself with the famous rice noodle soup, Pho. While travelling from Hanoi to Ha Long enjoy your journey through Red River Delta and its rich farmlands. Halong Bay proudly displays thousands of limestone islands for you to see. Make yourself familiar with fresh seafood Halong offers.
Magnificent city of Hue
When you are planning a Tour vietnam, do make it a point to visit Hue. This city is known for its imperial Citadel built around 1804-1832 situated on the banks of the perfume river. This is divided in three parts named as Kinh Thanh, Hoang Thanh and Tu Cam Thanh. This city is also famous for tombs, temples and pagodas. This city is bliss for historic enthusiasts. You also need to keep a track of the budget you have kept aside for your trip. It is always an advantage to use currency converter to learn about the different rates and best way to convert currency. If booking Vietnam tours online, discuss about the method of payments and currency. These small things would ensure that your trip runs smoothly.
Great Mekong Delta
Mekong Delta is also known as the rice basket of Vietnam. Green fields, landscape, sleepy villages along with canals and small rivers make the Mekong Delta. The fruit gardens here are quite famous among the tourists. Plan your Vietnam tour in a way that you have ample time to enjoy every place you visit. People live on water and all the daily activities are carried out on the vessel they live in. It is always interesting to connect with the locals and take a look at their lifestyle.
Lucas Riley is an expert author and he has written so many articles on Vietnam tour
and Vietnam vacation packages. Currently he is working on Vietnam tour and Vietnam tour packages.
For more info visit on http://www.vietnameasytravel.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson