ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Are You A Bohemian Bride In The Making
Total Articles: 200
The fancy of people has no limits! Sometimes you may want to do things particularly during occasions your own way. You want to break away from the conventional. This is very true in the case of free spirited people. Are you one? Well, if you are then you are not alone and so to help people like you to fulfill your desires, there are options as well as products that compliment your free spirit. If you are getting married and would like to do it in a unique style then you can plan it that way. Here we are talking about how to be a bohemian bride.
A bohemian bride is one who is more inclined towards nature rather than tradition. You won't be wearing your mother's wedding gown and it will be an outdoor wedding minus big bands and country club settings. Everything will be earthy with lots of flowers. And yes, your wedding dress will be unique and eclectic. You may be barefoot or choose to wear beaded barefoot sandals or online bridal wedge shoes along with beautiful anklets. Here are some tips that can help you to arrange an authentic bohemian wedding.
Regarding the wedding gown, the ideal one for the occasion would be an empire waist gown with minimal train. It is unstructured, romantic and at the same time otherworldly. To look chic, you can choose flowing fabrics like English and chiffon. And to look ethereal and gorgeous at the same time, you can choose embellishments like fabric flowers, overlays and subtle embroidery. Style your hair in such a way that it falls over your shoulders like waves. You can also pull your hair back into a bun that is loosely braided. To complete your bridal ensemble, choose handcrafted bridal jewellery in your favourite colour and a floral wreath.
The setting should have floral accents arranged loosely. For decoration you can use wildflower pots, flower garlands and lots of flowers. Since it will be an outdoor wedding, use the natural scenery to your maximum advantage. You can also put to use natural elements like grapevine balls, twinkling lights (preferably white) and lanterns made of white paper which can be suspended from trees. For your earthy wedding, select homemade wedding pies instead of a formal wedding cake. In case you have a penchant for cakes then choose a rick chocolate frosted cake. And finally the music should be either folk or blues.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris