ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
What The Indian Television Viewers Really Need?
Total Articles: 47
Roll Camera and Action! The spotlight is on the stage and the characters are ready to pay their part right. In this game of TRPs only the mightier survives. And what makes a serial successful is the sense of connect that viewers feel when they watch it. That's because today, in the world of television, every second day there is a new show coming our way. Some good and some really worth the miss! In such a case a viewer would just surf channels till they cling on to a show. For this very reason various channels prefer to come up with shows of different genre, apart from their reality shows and daily soaps. This has forced channels to come down to mere entertainment rather than sharing valuable content.
Which then brings us to what the definition of entertainment is? Is it what makes us laugh when we watch shows like Comedy Circus and Laughter Challenge or is it the nail biting excitement we experience when the hosts of reality shows like Indian Idol or Jhalak, declare the winners of the show. A million emotions and a million depictions of the word entertainment! But this has evolved over the years. Prior to this when we had shows like Ramayan, Mahabharat and a few more shows related to similar genre, the entire family would sit together on a Sunday to watch it.
Today in spite of such shows marking the schedule, there are very few takers to such shows. That's why over time most channels have evolved themselves to survive in the TRP charts. Post a couple of seasons, a new format needs to be introduced which in most cases doesn't happen. The only show which adapted to the change was KBC. This was when Sony reintroduced Kaun Banega Crorepati with their new format. The TRPs were regained from what was lost in the fourth season of the show.
More shows need to change their format or channels need to introduce innovative reality shows rather than just coming up with another dance or singing show. Same goes with daily soaps. The only reason shows like CID or Tarak Mehta Ka Oltaah Chashma have still managed to grab viewership is because they have created the space with fresh or interesting content or have found a way to keep their audience hooked on rather than providing the similar plot that other channels offer.
With building competition every day, it will be interesting to see what new shows channels can offer their viewers to climb the TRP charts.
Entertainment Articles1. "vr Gaming - An Escape From Reality ---- Into Reality"
Author: parveen kumar
2. How To Pick Up Strippers & Date Exotic Dancers
Author: Alyssa Wambach
3. Vr, Now At A Theater Near You
Author: Binda Shah
4. How To Book Strippers For A Bachelor Party
Author: Alyssa Wambach
5. Applications For Voice Recording Services
Author: Nacho Average Voice
6. Advices We've Ever Heard About Children Parties In Sydney
Author: Isabella Jones
7. Brain Teasers Riddles
8. Choosing A Drone Aerial Photography Service For Your Event
9. Shed Off Stress And Believe In Personal Growth Development For Better Life!
Author: David Love
10. Hollywood Celebrities Cherished Homes
Author: modelling mumbai
11. Making The Most Of Your Water Sports Vacation
Author: Kevin Smith
12. Patriots Day (2016)
Author: Alex Mathew
13. Beautify Your Piece Of Equipment With The Most Effective Christmas Backgrounds And Free Hd Wallpaper
Author: Angela Chandra
14. Become A Partypreneur With Beatbox- A Chance To Enjoy Summer With Music & Drinks As An Intern
15. Check Out The Availability Of Salsa Courses In Salsa Zürich Institutes
Author: Salsa People