ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Opting For Mm2h: A Wise Decision
Total Articles: 200
Millions of people around the world retire at a certain age. And a majority of them plan their retirement well in advance so that they can settle down in a destination of their choice. While there are people who prefer to stay at home, there are others who decide to live far away from home but within their home country. But there are also others who are adventurous enough to venture outside the borders of their home country although they live in close vicinity. And a few amongst these people who seek something more exotic move farther. Here we shall talk about what made an American gentleman retire in Malaysia. But before that here is brief overview on the scheme mm2h launched by the Malaysian government to encourage international citizens to come and live here.
This scheme called mm2h which stands for 'Malaysia My Second Home' is a 10 year renewable visa that allows people to retire in Malaysia. For more information about this scheme you can contact immigration Malaysia or simply search on Google using keywords like second home Malaysia or Malaysia second home.
This gentleman was always eager to settle down in some Asian country after retirement. But before taking a final decision, he decided to do some research. So before retiring he went on vacations to some major Asian countries. He finally zeroed on two countries-Thailand and Malaysia. He liked Thailand but he came to know that the country did not have any scheme that allowed foreigners to settle down after retirement. Moreover international citizens cannot buy property in Thailand unless one of the co-owners happens to be a Thai national. So he discarded the idea of settling down in Thailand.
Thereafter he focused his attention on Malaysia. He was impressed with the religious and cultural diversity of the country. And since it was a British colony earlier, English is widely spoken in Malaysia. The cost of living being relatively low, he could lead a comfortable lifestyle. And healthcare facilities are also of high quality. But the most important factor that motivated him to settle down in Malaysia was that he could buy any type of property in the country with very little restrictions. The mm2h scheme was a great motivator for him and he chose this exotic country as his second home. Today this gentleman recommends Malaysia to all those people who seek an exotic destination to retire.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris