ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Opting For Mm2h: A Wise Decision
Total Articles: 200
Millions of people around the world retire at a certain age. And a majority of them plan their retirement well in advance so that they can settle down in a destination of their choice. While there are people who prefer to stay at home, there are others who decide to live far away from home but within their home country. But there are also others who are adventurous enough to venture outside the borders of their home country although they live in close vicinity. And a few amongst these people who seek something more exotic move farther. Here we shall talk about what made an American gentleman retire in Malaysia. But before that here is brief overview on the scheme mm2h launched by the Malaysian government to encourage international citizens to come and live here.
This scheme called mm2h which stands for 'Malaysia My Second Home' is a 10 year renewable visa that allows people to retire in Malaysia. For more information about this scheme you can contact immigration Malaysia or simply search on Google using keywords like second home Malaysia or Malaysia second home.
This gentleman was always eager to settle down in some Asian country after retirement. But before taking a final decision, he decided to do some research. So before retiring he went on vacations to some major Asian countries. He finally zeroed on two countries-Thailand and Malaysia. He liked Thailand but he came to know that the country did not have any scheme that allowed foreigners to settle down after retirement. Moreover international citizens cannot buy property in Thailand unless one of the co-owners happens to be a Thai national. So he discarded the idea of settling down in Thailand.
Thereafter he focused his attention on Malaysia. He was impressed with the religious and cultural diversity of the country. And since it was a British colony earlier, English is widely spoken in Malaysia. The cost of living being relatively low, he could lead a comfortable lifestyle. And healthcare facilities are also of high quality. But the most important factor that motivated him to settle down in Malaysia was that he could buy any type of property in the country with very little restrictions. The mm2h scheme was a great motivator for him and he chose this exotic country as his second home. Today this gentleman recommends Malaysia to all those people who seek an exotic destination to retire.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa