ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Opting For Mm2h: A Wise Decision
Total Articles: 205
Millions of people around the world retire at a certain age. And a majority of them plan their retirement well in advance so that they can settle down in a destination of their choice. While there are people who prefer to stay at home, there are others who decide to live far away from home but within their home country. But there are also others who are adventurous enough to venture outside the borders of their home country although they live in close vicinity. And a few amongst these people who seek something more exotic move farther. Here we shall talk about what made an American gentleman retire in Malaysia. But before that here is brief overview on the scheme mm2h launched by the Malaysian government to encourage international citizens to come and live here.
This scheme called mm2h which stands for 'Malaysia My Second Home' is a 10 year renewable visa that allows people to retire in Malaysia. For more information about this scheme you can contact immigration Malaysia or simply search on Google using keywords like second home Malaysia or Malaysia second home.
This gentleman was always eager to settle down in some Asian country after retirement. But before taking a final decision, he decided to do some research. So before retiring he went on vacations to some major Asian countries. He finally zeroed on two countries-Thailand and Malaysia. He liked Thailand but he came to know that the country did not have any scheme that allowed foreigners to settle down after retirement. Moreover international citizens cannot buy property in Thailand unless one of the co-owners happens to be a Thai national. So he discarded the idea of settling down in Thailand.
Thereafter he focused his attention on Malaysia. He was impressed with the religious and cultural diversity of the country. And since it was a British colony earlier, English is widely spoken in Malaysia. The cost of living being relatively low, he could lead a comfortable lifestyle. And healthcare facilities are also of high quality. But the most important factor that motivated him to settle down in Malaysia was that he could buy any type of property in the country with very little restrictions. The mm2h scheme was a great motivator for him and he chose this exotic country as his second home. Today this gentleman recommends Malaysia to all those people who seek an exotic destination to retire.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Importance Of Roof Cleaning And Maintenance In Miami?
Author: Hector Sanchez
2. Important Guidelines For Purchasing Rustic Dining Table!
3. Why Hiring Relocation Company Is A Smart Decision
Author: Kathe Jonson
4. Your Guide To Buy The Best Goodman2 Ton Air Conditioner
Author: karanveer rawat
5. Few Tips For Purchasing Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
6. Buy Only Quality Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
7. Different Kinds Of Cleaning Services
Author: Kelli Jones
8. The Hardwood Flooring Sydney Offers A Range Of Quality Products For Your Flooring Options
9. What Are The Ultimate Advantages Of Window Glass Repair In Chicago?
Author: Russell Rabin
10. Why Choose Led Light Bulbs?
Author: Brilliant Homes
11. Pest Control Methods- Understanding The Different Options To Overcome Pest Maniac
Author: Kavya Joshi
12. Foxmowing Specializing In High-end Domestic And Commercial Lawn Mowing Projects
Author: Phil Maunder
13. Fixed Canopy Awnings Perfect Solution For When Protection Is Required From Sun Or Rain
Author: Joseph Zammit
14. Bringing The Latest Designs And Interiors At A Resonable Rate
Author: D'esprit Interiors
15. Tips To Ensure Garage Door Safety For Your Home In Rockville, Md
Author: Chan S