ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Asia Roundup - Japan Reaches Two Month High
Total Articles: 13
In Japan, the Nikkei Stock Average rose 1.4% to close at 14505.36, a two month high. Analysts at TCL Associates believe that the Japanese market has accepted that the US Federal Reserve will begin its tapering process, albeit small. They think that investors there are reacting to a strengthening dollar and strong US markets. Shares of Kawasaki Heavy Industries soared 4.7% on the back of news that the Long Island Rail Road in New York will purchase 676 cars, a deal valued at $1.8 billion. Sharp Corp. also jumped 1.6% on corporate news. They reported that their operating profit from April to September will be double the previous forecast. Analysts at TCL Associates believe that Sharp has more upside potential.
In China, the Shanghai Composite closed 0.3% higher, while South Korea's Kospi fell 0.4%. Both markets will be closed on Thursday and Friday for public holidays. In Hong Kong the Hang Seng Index dropped 0.3%. Housing prices in China rose in August, which has spurred fears that the authorities could attempt to control property prices. These fears weighed on Chinese real estate developers. China Overseas Land & Investment declined 2.4% and Evergrande Real Estate Group dropped 1.5%.
In Sydney, the ASX/S&P 200 Index closed the day down 0.3%. As the price of gold declined on the prospect of the Fed's stimulus package being tapered so did producers of the precious metal. Silver Lake Resources fell 4.3% and Paladin Energy Ltd. lost 6.4%. Gold is down 0.3% to $1,306.20 an ounce. If the price of gold continues to decline, analysts at TCL Associates believe that $1,200 an ounce is a good entry point for clients looking for a safe haven for their assets.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon