ALL >> Health >> View Article
Want To Give Great Back Massages?
Total Articles: 3
We all like to get massages but a lot of us are afraid to give them. Most people are ordinarily scared of hurting someone else. We are afraid that we might not help enough. We get scared that the other person won't like what we are trying to do. The good news is that it is possible to learn how to give a terrific massage each time you would like to do so. Here are several tips on how to give an awesome back massage.
The first thing that you have to do is make certain that the person you're giving a massage is comfortable when he or she lies down. The surface on which they lie should be firm but soft. You don't have to have a table but try having them lie down on the bed. If the person is lying on the floor, provide them with some soft towels or blankets to lay down...or even invest in a good mat. If the person prefers to keep his or her shirt on, make sure that it is of a soft material so there will be less friction and itching.
Start out with the basic rub. Use the entire flat side of both hands to rub from the lower back area toward the neck (do this in a slow manner). Apply a little pressure into this but avoid using full massage pressure yet. Start out at the base of the back and then move your hands upward, along both sides of the spinal column toward the neck then move across the shoulders and work your way back down the back. Make the loops smaller as you do this step again so that the entire back can get relaxed.
You can generate good and specific pressure when you use the heels of your hands. Move the heels of your palms in tiny circles starting in the middle of the base of the back and then working out toward the sides, upwards and then back toward the spinal column until you've done this to the whole back.
Try to sit on one side of the individual who is getting your massage. Next, set one hand on top of the other and thrust into the back with only your fingers. Start out at the spine and push steadily while moving your hands away from the spinal column and across the back then gently move your hands back across the back toward the spine. Do this again as you massage up the back and then repeat on the person's other side.
Massage the backbone. Begin at the base of the spine and work up each of the sausage-y muscles on each side of the spinal column with your fingers or your thumbs. Build up a bit of friction in each node by massaging each one at least five times. Work all the way up one side of the back and then massage the other side.
It is vital also to relax the person in between each portion of the massage that you are offering. For example, after applying one technique, use the basic rub we talked about at the start of the article for a few minutes.
If you'd prefer further details relating to this write-up please visit our web page by just going here - find out. You may even pay a visit to health care articles for some other sort of connected facts.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men