ALL >> Others >> View Article
Maintain Privacy While Dating Online
Total Articles: 1
Dating online has emerged as a replacement of yesteryear's term blind dating. In my opinion, online dating is a technological version of blind dating. Just like blind dating, you are seeing someone over the internet, who you have never met in your life. Moreover, you are never likely to him/her in your lifetime. It has been accepted by most of the people that they are seeing someone just because they are either unsatisfied with their relationship with their partners or looking for some fun. Most people, who are into this virtual love, they are reliving their desire of getting into a new relationship, a fascinating relationship.
But, at times, the cases of identity theft and cyber crime happen to people via these free online dating sites. Generally, there are fake profiles, looking for making money online. You are dating the person, sitting somewhere in the world; and as you are dating, at times, you share some of the very private pictures and intimate things and moment with each other. And he/she, using those things, starts blackmailing you. And being helpless, you do whatever they demand. In most cases, staff at the backend of these free online dating sites, are found to be involved in such activities; they use your pictures on their website and social networking profiles; they even use your pictures on fake Facebook profiles created with your name to fool others. Below are a few tips, following which, you can safeguard yourself from the dark side of the free online dating sites –
Use services of only reliable websites: It is imperative that you create your account on a reliable and reputable free online dating site. To find a trustworthy website, you can either ask suggestions from your friends or colleagues or search the internet. But create your profile only after ensuring their reliability.
Do not share you images in the starting: Once you have created your profile, it is advisable not to share more than two or three images for public viewing. If have found a mate, then also you should not share your photographs, until you found him/her trustworthy.
NEVER share your account details: You must not share your login details, while on a free online dating site. In addition, you should NEVER share your bank account details to anyone, whether the website admin or your online dating partner, at any point of time. Specifically, if the website is asking for your details, you should leave that website and find another that doesn't ask for the bank account details.
Considering the rising privacy theft cases, you should be extra sensitive and careful over such things.
Our Free Online Dating Sites differs greatly from other Premium dating websites when it comes to the time to find matches, and in terms of its user-friendliness and dating quality.
Others Articles1. Enjoy It With Photo Booth!
Author: William is the author of this article.
2. Bring Life With Amazing Gifts!
Author: William is the author of this article
3. Wide-ranging Benefits From The Best Wine In India
Author: Avishek Roy
4. Contact For Professional Wedding Photographers In Hyderabad
5. Apoyos Para Emprendedores 2017
6. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
7. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
8. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
9. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
10. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
11. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
12. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
13. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
14. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
15. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper