ALL >> Art >> View Article
Send Decorative Diwali Diyas To India And Surprise Your Friends
Total Articles: 9
The festival of Diwali or Deepavali carves a very deep importance in our country India since ancient times. As per the Indian Vedic culture the word Diwali itself means eliminating the darkness from the world and bringing in light to our lives. During this festival every single person will light his home with different diyas and candles and with these lights the difference between the low and high society is forgotten. Diwali brings togetherness and equality amongst people and teaches us to look and respect every human being in the same way.
Diwali is most traditional festival celebrated in India since many years and is associated with multiple of mythological events. If you notice, Diwali in the north India is celebrated on account of return of king Rama to his kingdom in Ayodhaya after 14 years of exile. In North India people light their homes light clay lamps during Diwali to celebrate the return of God Rama.
During Diwali, India observes an official 5 days holidays, on the day of Diwali people go to their relatives' homes and wish them good wishes and enjoy tasty snacks and mouthwatering delicious sweets. During Diwali we wish all our near and dear ones staying in India and send Diwali greetings online along with some gifts and sweet hampers to those staying abroad.
Today, we find collection of beautiful and decorative Diwali diyas in many shops. These Diwali diyas are more flamboyant and form more of a decorative piece to serve the purpose of the festival. On this occasion we also find attractive Diwali candles which are kept around in order to enhance the entrance area which are decorated with beautiful and charming rangoli. We find latest trend of Diwali candles that are very easy to handle and carry, also there is new range of stylish electric diyas that are crafted by well qualified and professional ceramic designers.
Decorative Diwali Diyas
At present we find traditional clay lamps are being replaced by beautiful and decorative diyas, if you have friends in India and you wish to gift them something special, send those decorative Diwali diyas to India and surprise your friends with happy moments. You can send Diwali diyas to India by shopping them online from any gift store having Diwali items. Diwali is incomplete without diyas so this Diwali send Diwali diyas as a symbol of light fighting darkness to your friends and families in India.
There are many gifts to give your friends and families way back in India and abroad. Gifts like wall paintings or traditional wreaths made of paper, plastics can be gifted to your friends and relatives. These wreaths can be hanged on main door or even in the house on any wall. In the ancient times these wreaths were made of mango leaves. You can also send Diwali diyas to your friends as a symbol of care and love for them a collection of exotic ceramic and scented candles with your favorite aroma can form a perfect gift this Diwali.
Art Articles1. Only Thing That Matters In Corporate Video
Author: alex o daly
2. Salvus App Solutions Decorated Handmade Pooja Golden Karwa 4 Inches
Author: Divishi Verma
3. 5 Do's And Dont's For Professional Wedding Photography
4. Importance Of Lord Shiva Sphatik Shiva Lingam
Author: Divishi Verma
5. Find Best Quality Leinwandbilder From The Online Gallery Within Affordable Price
6. The Leinwandbilder Offer A Visual Treat For The Art Lovers
7. The Impact Of Head Shots Melbourne
8. Different Types Of Corporate Headshots
9. Photography Which Enhances Your Loving Moments In An Album
Author: Manoj sahu
10. Best Diwali Gift -metal Handmade Lord Jhoola Statue And Sculpture Showpiece
11. Enjoy Looking Beautiful And Fitter With The Pole Dance Therapy
Author: Spencer Holden
12. The Problem With Concrete Countertops That No One Talks About.
Author: Design Tab
13. No Shop Sign At All Is Better Than A Bad Or Improper One
Author: Alex Dawson
14. Steps Have To Plan A Wedding That's Totally You
Author: James Fields
15. Join Boston New Years Eve Party To Enjoy A Party With Top Influencers Of The Town