ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Choose The Best Vacation Package To Vietnam
Total Articles: 14
With approximately 91 million inhabitants, Vietnam is world’s 13 most populated countries. It is the eastern most country on the Indochina Peninsula. Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam and offers some great destinations to visit. With moderate climate for most part of the year, this country can be visited any time. For summer lovers, May to October is the prime time to unwind on the beaches of Vietnam.
What Vietnam offers
Why to choose a Vietnam vacation package? The answer lies in the simplicity that this country has to offer. Don’t be shy to explore the wild jungles. The forbidden purple city of Hue has many great temples, pagodas and tombs for the culture lovers. When you get tired, enjoy some great Vietnamese cuisines and see swans cruise across the perfume river as the sun goes down. Talking about cuisine, Pho, a widely popular dish is quite famous among locals and tourists. Make it a point to try this simple rice noodle soup when you visit Vietnam. Pho Bo with beef and Pho Ga with chicken are two famous delicacies of this country. This vibrant and historic city would awe you with its history and perfect blend of modern architecture.
Explore the busy life of Hanoi
The capital city of Vietnam is quite interesting. Don’t be bothered by the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. Motorbikes, street hawkers and horn honking cars can be annoying. But one can find peace in the famous temple of literature and calmness in One Pillar Pagoda in Hanoi. You can also do your all-time favourite street shopping and later hit a bar for a refreshing drink when tired. Another great place to visit while planning a Vietnam travel package is Ho Chi Minh City. Earlier known as Sai Gon, this city has some great historic importance of its own. This city got its name from the very famous and great communist leader, Ho Chi Minh, who was a respected figurehead.
Business and pleasure
Ho Chi Minh is the international business hub of Vietnam. From high end shopping malls to street shopping, you would not be disappointed with what it offers. The sky is adorned with magnificently tall skyscrapers with roof top sky bars. Take a drink and sit back to enjoy the views of this city as the sun sets. North West Vietnam is home to various jungles and mountain ranges. For adventure seekers trekking in the hills of Sapa is a must include in the Vietnam vacation package. Deserted bays of Halong Bay are waiting to be explored by the sea lovers. Jagged rocks and over thousands of islands at Halong Bay provide the perfect getaway from the noise of the city. If you are choosing a Vietnam travel package online make sure to check the credibility of the website before making the booking.
Lucas Riley is an expert author and he has written so many articles on Vietnam tour
and Vietnam vacation packages. Currently he is working on Vietnam tour packages
For more info visit on http://www.vietnameasytravel.com
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar