ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stay-at-home Ceo Wayne Crowsley Speaks On Virtual Team Management
Total Articles: 1
In a society where more and more businesses are growing on an international level and are hiring remote employees, a new approach is needed for managing a team of people who are not all physically in the same place at the same time. Mr. Wayne Crowsley, a demonstrated leader in the financial services industry, has managed to succeed at managing a strong team of remote employees.
"The fact that these individuals are not sitting in the same room as me - I don't think of that as a disadvantage. Instead, I see it as an opportunity. An opportunity to have a team of people who are truly passionate about their work."
The team of financial advisors that Wayne Crowsley leads are constantly traveling and meeting with their clients. That accounts for 80% of their work. For the other 20%, they travel to meet with each other during quarterly meetings. When asked how he cultivates the team and keeps the motivated, Wayne Crowsley responds: "See that's where we have it all wrong. It's not necessarily about what I'm doing. Everyone on this team treats their job as if they were the CEO of their own business. Obviously, the reality is that they are not, but at the same time, the same amount of passion, devotion, self-motivation, team spirit, patience, reliability, availability and leadership is needed for their success. They all know that if they're succeeding, then we're overall business is succeeding. Although this is a very competitive environment due to the satisfying benefits and rewards provided, there's still a sense of camaraderie that allows us to stick together."
Most recently, Wayne Crowsley added three new employees to the team, increasing the total number of financial advisors to 28. Crowsley Financial Services has been providing financial advice to thousands of American families for 34 years and has only held on to one brick-and-mortar building, its headquarters building which is located in Los Angeles, California. Their motto: "Even if you can't see us, we're always working for you and your money!"
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions