ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stay-at-home Ceo Wayne Crowsley Speaks On Virtual Team Management
Total Articles: 1
In a society where more and more businesses are growing on an international level and are hiring remote employees, a new approach is needed for managing a team of people who are not all physically in the same place at the same time. Mr. Wayne Crowsley, a demonstrated leader in the financial services industry, has managed to succeed at managing a strong team of remote employees.
"The fact that these individuals are not sitting in the same room as me - I don't think of that as a disadvantage. Instead, I see it as an opportunity. An opportunity to have a team of people who are truly passionate about their work."
The team of financial advisors that Wayne Crowsley leads are constantly traveling and meeting with their clients. That accounts for 80% of their work. For the other 20%, they travel to meet with each other during quarterly meetings. When asked how he cultivates the team and keeps the motivated, Wayne Crowsley responds: "See that's where we have it all wrong. It's not necessarily about what I'm doing. Everyone on this team treats their job as if they were the CEO of their own business. Obviously, the reality is that they are not, but at the same time, the same amount of passion, devotion, self-motivation, team spirit, patience, reliability, availability and leadership is needed for their success. They all know that if they're succeeding, then we're overall business is succeeding. Although this is a very competitive environment due to the satisfying benefits and rewards provided, there's still a sense of camaraderie that allows us to stick together."
Most recently, Wayne Crowsley added three new employees to the team, increasing the total number of financial advisors to 28. Crowsley Financial Services has been providing financial advice to thousands of American families for 34 years and has only held on to one brick-and-mortar building, its headquarters building which is located in Los Angeles, California. Their motto: "Even if you can't see us, we're always working for you and your money!"
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent