ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Men’s Polo Shirts Features That Make Them Special
Total Articles: 9
A tennis, Polo or golf shirt is a type of T-shirt with soft collars on the neck area and buttons down the slit below the collar. Also having two slits on the bottom both sides and with an optional pocket. Typically these shirts have longer back tail (also called tennis tail) than the front one. Polo shirts are generally made of knitted cotton instead of woven cotton, known as piqué cotton and less commonly from silk or synthetic fibers.
In 19th & 20th centuries tennis players used to wear long-sleeved white button up shirts and rolled their sleeves up while playing. This poor design of costume caused discomfort and obstruction in playing. Then to overcome these problems a white shirt, short sleeved made of loosely knit piqué cotton with an unstitched, flat, salient collar came into existence. The problems solved due to this evolution were:
• The short, cuffed sleeves solved the issue of rolling down the long sleeves
• The soft collar made easy to loosen by unbuttoning
• The piqué collar could block the sunrays from the neck
• The stuff of shirt made it much breathable and comfortable
• The "tennis tail" hold the shirt and don’t let it out from the trouser or shorts
Earlier Polo shirts were only worn by tennis players. But later on it has been adopted as standard golf dress. And now it has become a standard category of clotting for men of every age group. Whether it’s a college going guy or a person working outside, such as groundskeeper or maintenance worker, Polo shirts are preferred much due to its ruggedness and style. At many places where normal T-shirts are not accepted and treated as part of casual dress, Polo shirts are worn by many semi-professional and formal persons at their workplace. The Polo shirts became the standard informal business uniform for the high-tech industries and others. In many educational organizations like schools, colleges, Polo shirts have become a compulsory part of their uniform. These shirts are widely used by athletics and non-athlete people which are professionally associated with any sport activity. Logos on the shirt have become status symbol for many people. There are some tips that one should consider before purchasing Men’s Polo Shirts:
• Never let your collar stand on end-unless it is providing shade for your neck.
• Grab more attention by wearing a Polo shirt with your jacket or sweater and keep your collar beneath the sweater neckline or lapels.
• You can put your shirt under the trouser or jeans to have much formal look.
• A larger Polo shirt is complicate to tuck under other dresses and could result in a flabby look.
• After washing your shirt dry it flat and unfolded, especially not on hangers, preventing it from stretching out.
• Keep your shirt safe and nicely folded avoiding any damage to its collars and shoulders.
• Don’t wear shirts with too large logo, as it could be messy in professional situations.
A variety of men’s Polo shirts with various fibers are available at many online stores. Keep in mind the purpose and occasion you are planning to wear these shirts and spend your precious money and time accordingly.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist