ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Dr Leonardo – Medical Websites Made Easy
Total Articles: 5
A survey conducted by Accenture indicated that more than 40 percent of patients were willing to switch doctors, since the current setup doesn’t let them access their electronic medical records (EMR). The research also found that only 36% of those surveyed have full access to their EMR. Experts believe that this demand for access to patients’ own records is directly related to the government-mandated standards of Meaningful Use and increased access to the doctors online.
There is simply no escape from the fact that regardless of what business you are in or service you provide, it is imperative to have a definitive online presence as more and more people are beginning to search for your service online. So it is only a matter of time before every medical practitioner has to be online or face the consequence of losing patients and returns. After all, like other small business, medical practices are small businesses too, and the switch online is a necessity.
For a medical practitioner to be online there are systems like Dr. Leonardo, which makes website design and creation an effortless process. With its exclusive library of medical, dental and veterinary content, Dr. Leonardo will build a full-featured website ensuring your online professional presence irrespective of your specialty in medical, dental and veterinary practices.
Doctors can build their website based on a host of different website designs and layouts, that are predesigned to suit each specialty of practice which has more than 750 layouts each. With just a few prompts to answer questions about the practice, each page of the website is filled with detailed information about the conditions you treat, and the procedures and treatments you provide. Dr. Leonardo makes editing pages created or adding more pages amazing easy.
Based on the EMR or Electronic Health Records (EHR) system for the practice, Dr. Leonardo creates a personalized website that includes integrated access to the Patient Portal, allowing patients to schedule appointments, retrieve medical records, renew prescriptions and more. The Patient Education pages of your website specialty, will be built in detail with the specific conditions, treatments and procedures for medical, dental and veterinary practices.
By ensuring that you have complete control over the way you are portrayed as a doctor and how your practice is portrayed is important, but even more so is being able to engage patients on a personal level. Good reputation points go through the roof for a doctor who connects with patients via Facebook, Twitter or Google +.
Having a professional medical website gives potential patients a view into what a practice is all about, as well as offers relevant and useful information. Having a medical practice website that is attractive, interesting, concise, well organized, and easy to navigate, can reap many benefits for a practice, including:
- Increased marketability to patients
- Communication of the message, location, and medical services to new patients
- Enhanced patient services and easy directions to the practice
- Providing accurate, clinically appropriate informational resources for current and prospective patients.
The author has an immense knowledge on medical website builder. Know more about medical website design related info in his website http://www.dr-leonardo.com/
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme