ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why I Don’t Use Custom Pens
Total Articles: 2
Custom pens are as American as baseball, hot dogs and apple pie, right? These portable advertising mediums are viewed as business cards by companies and charities alike. And we love receiving custom pens as giveaways or incentives. Everybody loves pens, right?
But is there a downside to Custom Pens? After all, for every strength, there is a weakness. I’ve outlined below why I don’t use custom pens.
1. It’s all about the pen.
Pen geeks can tell you which brand of pen so-and-so uses – whether it’s a Parker, Duofold or Visconti. These pens are beautifully made and well-crafted pieces of art and they come with the price tag to match. Starting at a sale price of at least $50 or more, these pens have become a status symbol these days and they can cost a lot of money. With these highbrow pens, it’s “all about the pen” instead of what you’re writing on paper.
2. It’s much slower than a keyboard.
We’ve all heard of writers who say they enjoy painstakingly writing prose in longhand with a fountain-tip pen. But how practical is this? Not very. It takes a lot more time to write out sentences with a pen than it does to tap them out on a keyboard – at least for those of us who tap out words on keyboards often, like every day at the office.
3. It’s a hassle to use a pen.
When you use custom pens to write with, you have to concentrate on those motor skills. Handwriting and penmanship are taught in grade school for a reason – they don’t come naturally. These are skills that are learned rather than innate. Of course, so is learning how to type. But in today’s technologically savvy world, keyboarding is as natural as speaking our mother tongue.
Author Bio :
Riya Moore is a writer for HALO Branded Solutions, a leading Custom Pens products company. When she’s not working, she loves to travel and so her tablet is her best friend.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help