ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why I Don’t Use Custom PensBy Expert Author: Riya Moore
Custom pens are as American as baseball, hot dogs and apple pie, right? These portable advertising mediums are viewed as business cards by companies and charities alike. And we love receiving custom pens as giveaways or incentives. Everybody loves pens, right?
But is there a downside to Custom Pens? After all, for every strength, there is a weakness. I’ve outlined below why I don’t use custom pens.
1. It’s all about the pen.
Pen geeks can tell you which brand of pen so-and-so uses – whether it’s a Parker, Duofold or Visconti. These pens are beautifully made and well-crafted pieces of art and they come with the price tag to match. Starting at a sale price of at least $50 or more, these pens have become a status symbol these days and they can cost a lot of money. With these highbrow pens, it’s “all about the pen” instead of what you’re writing on paper.
2. It’s much slower than a keyboard.
We’ve all heard of writers who say they enjoy painstakingly writing prose in longhand with a fountain-tip pen. But how practical is this? Not very. It takes a lot more time to write out sentences with a pen than it does to tap them out on a keyboard – at least for those of us who tap out words on keyboards often, like every day at the office.
3. It’s a hassle to use a pen.
When you use custom pens to write with, you have to concentrate on those motor skills. Handwriting and penmanship are taught in grade school for a reason – they don’t come naturally. These are skills that are learned rather than innate. Of course, so is learning how to type. But in today’s technologically savvy world, keyboarding is as natural as speaking our mother tongue.
Author Bio :
Riya Moore is a writer for HALO Branded Solutions, a leading Custom Pens products company. When she’s not working, she loves to travel and so her tablet is her best friend.
Business Articles1. How To Success The Method Of Advertising A Website With The Help Of Ppc Management Services
2. Empire City Locksmith Presents Emergency Locksmith Services For Reasonable Prices
3. Empire City Locksmith: Find How To Enter In Home Or Car After Losing Keys
4. Empire City Locksmith Presents Best Technical Assistance For Guaranteed Security
5. Five Features To Notice When Hiring Locksmith Services In New York
6. Hire Empire City Locksmith To Get Superb Services In New York
7. What’s Fun About Co-working?
Author: Space Whiz
8. Importance Of Our Vegetarian Recipes To Your Health
9. Reliable Outlet For All Forms Of Executive Gifts
10. Get Latest Executive Gifts In Dubai
11. Best Store For Merlin Gifts
12. Best Places To Purchase Ramadan Corporate Gifts
13. Best Place To Buy Promotional Gifts
14. Best Place To Buy Highly Affordable Merlin Gifts
15. Best Place To Buy Company Gifts In Dubai