ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why I Don’t Use Custom Pens
Total Articles: 2
Custom pens are as American as baseball, hot dogs and apple pie, right? These portable advertising mediums are viewed as business cards by companies and charities alike. And we love receiving custom pens as giveaways or incentives. Everybody loves pens, right?
But is there a downside to Custom Pens? After all, for every strength, there is a weakness. I’ve outlined below why I don’t use custom pens.
1. It’s all about the pen.
Pen geeks can tell you which brand of pen so-and-so uses – whether it’s a Parker, Duofold or Visconti. These pens are beautifully made and well-crafted pieces of art and they come with the price tag to match. Starting at a sale price of at least $50 or more, these pens have become a status symbol these days and they can cost a lot of money. With these highbrow pens, it’s “all about the pen” instead of what you’re writing on paper.
2. It’s much slower than a keyboard.
We’ve all heard of writers who say they enjoy painstakingly writing prose in longhand with a fountain-tip pen. But how practical is this? Not very. It takes a lot more time to write out sentences with a pen than it does to tap them out on a keyboard – at least for those of us who tap out words on keyboards often, like every day at the office.
3. It’s a hassle to use a pen.
When you use custom pens to write with, you have to concentrate on those motor skills. Handwriting and penmanship are taught in grade school for a reason – they don’t come naturally. These are skills that are learned rather than innate. Of course, so is learning how to type. But in today’s technologically savvy world, keyboarding is as natural as speaking our mother tongue.
Author Bio :
Riya Moore is a writer for HALO Branded Solutions, a leading Custom Pens products company. When she’s not working, she loves to travel and so her tablet is her best friend.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent