ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why I Don’t Use Custom Pens
Total Articles: 2
Custom pens are as American as baseball, hot dogs and apple pie, right? These portable advertising mediums are viewed as business cards by companies and charities alike. And we love receiving custom pens as giveaways or incentives. Everybody loves pens, right?
But is there a downside to Custom Pens? After all, for every strength, there is a weakness. I’ve outlined below why I don’t use custom pens.
1. It’s all about the pen.
Pen geeks can tell you which brand of pen so-and-so uses – whether it’s a Parker, Duofold or Visconti. These pens are beautifully made and well-crafted pieces of art and they come with the price tag to match. Starting at a sale price of at least $50 or more, these pens have become a status symbol these days and they can cost a lot of money. With these highbrow pens, it’s “all about the pen” instead of what you’re writing on paper.
2. It’s much slower than a keyboard.
We’ve all heard of writers who say they enjoy painstakingly writing prose in longhand with a fountain-tip pen. But how practical is this? Not very. It takes a lot more time to write out sentences with a pen than it does to tap them out on a keyboard – at least for those of us who tap out words on keyboards often, like every day at the office.
3. It’s a hassle to use a pen.
When you use custom pens to write with, you have to concentrate on those motor skills. Handwriting and penmanship are taught in grade school for a reason – they don’t come naturally. These are skills that are learned rather than innate. Of course, so is learning how to type. But in today’s technologically savvy world, keyboarding is as natural as speaking our mother tongue.
Author Bio :
Riya Moore is a writer for HALO Branded Solutions, a leading Custom Pens products company. When she’s not working, she loves to travel and so her tablet is her best friend.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent