ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why I Don’t Use Custom Pens
Total Articles: 2
Custom pens are as American as baseball, hot dogs and apple pie, right? These portable advertising mediums are viewed as business cards by companies and charities alike. And we love receiving custom pens as giveaways or incentives. Everybody loves pens, right?
But is there a downside to Custom Pens? After all, for every strength, there is a weakness. I’ve outlined below why I don’t use custom pens.
1. It’s all about the pen.
Pen geeks can tell you which brand of pen so-and-so uses – whether it’s a Parker, Duofold or Visconti. These pens are beautifully made and well-crafted pieces of art and they come with the price tag to match. Starting at a sale price of at least $50 or more, these pens have become a status symbol these days and they can cost a lot of money. With these highbrow pens, it’s “all about the pen” instead of what you’re writing on paper.
2. It’s much slower than a keyboard.
We’ve all heard of writers who say they enjoy painstakingly writing prose in longhand with a fountain-tip pen. But how practical is this? Not very. It takes a lot more time to write out sentences with a pen than it does to tap them out on a keyboard – at least for those of us who tap out words on keyboards often, like every day at the office.
3. It’s a hassle to use a pen.
When you use custom pens to write with, you have to concentrate on those motor skills. Handwriting and penmanship are taught in grade school for a reason – they don’t come naturally. These are skills that are learned rather than innate. Of course, so is learning how to type. But in today’s technologically savvy world, keyboarding is as natural as speaking our mother tongue.
Author Bio :
Riya Moore is a writer for HALO Branded Solutions, a leading Custom Pens products company. When she’s not working, she loves to travel and so her tablet is her best friend.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl