ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Vvm Attorneys: A Pioneer With Passion
Total Articles: 3
Problems are opportunities that test our human and intellectual skills and abilities. One can only succeed in any endeavour through experience and learning how to solve problems by facing them and considering the unique issues that need our close attention and active problem-solving acumen. Sometimes, the skills only come in the process of meeting the challenges. Through such experiences, an individual or a company develops its capacity to help more people.
Van de Venter Mojapelo (VVM Attorneys) is one pioneering and passionate company in its ways and methods. It began operations in 1990 and after 22 years initiated its operation as a specialist in Debt Recovery and Revenue Management that provides specialized Business Process Outsource Service.
VVM’s excellence comes from its track record of experience and knowledge, its adherence to meeting and surpassing client’s goals, its consistent investment in cutting-edge and best-breed technologies, its intellectual assets and unfailing commitment to corporate governance and best practices.
VVM aims to be the prime Revenue Management and Business Process Outsource partner for all companies and organisations in both private and public sectors.
Liquidation and insolvency inevitably arise in business practice and that is where we can apply our considerable experience in representing our clients particularly as creditors. VVM assures its clients that they will gain the highest possible returns. Moreover, it dedicates its in-depth knowledge of new legislative developments such as the National Credit Act, the new Companies Act and Consumer Protection Act in serving its clients in every litigious/collections issue.
VVM Attorney is a Quality Solution Provider with a noteworthy involvement in business, government, commerce and the professions. The services and products VVM provides answer many of the strategic and operational issues of all economic ventures.
Legal Articles1. 5 Tips For Protecting Yourself After A Slip And Fall Injury In Phoenix, Az
2. What Losses Are Recoverable After A Car Accident In Phoenix?
3. Bad Driving Habits That Can Be Fatal
Author: Christopher A. Richard
4. New Rules Affecting Massachusettsworkers’ Compensation Law
Author: Conston Taylor
5. How Do Immigration Lawyers Help?
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
7. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
8. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
9. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
10. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
11. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
12. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
13. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
14. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
15. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer