ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group To Commence Equity Coverage Of The Argentine Stock Market
Total Articles: 24
Over the past twelve months the Argentina Merval Index has climbed 73% and 44% since January, The Woo Group analysts have identified strong choice for investors seeking access to emerging markets. The Woo Group will hire four new analysts to begin coverage of the Merval Index. They will cover the agriculture, manufacturing, services, and real estate and business service sectors. All of the new hires will be based at The Woo Group's headquarters in Hong Kong.
Luis Bianchi is the most experienced of our new hires, having spent 22 years in equity research, will lead the newly formed team. He will cover one of Argentines most important sectors, agriculture which is a major driver of their economy because the sector is largely export orientated. He joins from BBVA, where he spent the majority of his career as a buy side equity trader.
Diego Miranda will cover the manufacturing and industry sectors, which is the largest sector of the Argentine economy, accounting for 19% of the nation’s gross domestic product. He will concentrate on the beverages sector as Argentina is one of the top five wine producers in the world. Diego has twelve years of analysis experience, joining from Banco Santander where his last post was in analyzing the Latin American markets.
Luciana Campos will cover services; the sector is the biggest contributor to GDP accounting for 60% of the total. She will focus on the telecommunication sector as it is one of the fastest growing in the country. She will also research the tourism sector which is becoming increasingly important in Argentina. Luciana has over ten years of experience as a sell side trader.
Santiago Peralta is the last of the new hires and will cover the real estate and business services sectors. He has fifteen years of experience joining from Banco de la Nacion Argentina where he was an equity researcher concentrated on domestic Argentine banks.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth