ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group To Commence Equity Coverage Of The Argentine Stock Market
Total Articles: 24
Over the past twelve months the Argentina Merval Index has climbed 73% and 44% since January, The Woo Group analysts have identified strong choice for investors seeking access to emerging markets. The Woo Group will hire four new analysts to begin coverage of the Merval Index. They will cover the agriculture, manufacturing, services, and real estate and business service sectors. All of the new hires will be based at The Woo Group's headquarters in Hong Kong.
Luis Bianchi is the most experienced of our new hires, having spent 22 years in equity research, will lead the newly formed team. He will cover one of Argentines most important sectors, agriculture which is a major driver of their economy because the sector is largely export orientated. He joins from BBVA, where he spent the majority of his career as a buy side equity trader.
Diego Miranda will cover the manufacturing and industry sectors, which is the largest sector of the Argentine economy, accounting for 19% of the nation’s gross domestic product. He will concentrate on the beverages sector as Argentina is one of the top five wine producers in the world. Diego has twelve years of analysis experience, joining from Banco Santander where his last post was in analyzing the Latin American markets.
Luciana Campos will cover services; the sector is the biggest contributor to GDP accounting for 60% of the total. She will focus on the telecommunication sector as it is one of the fastest growing in the country. She will also research the tourism sector which is becoming increasingly important in Argentina. Luciana has over ten years of experience as a sell side trader.
Santiago Peralta is the last of the new hires and will cover the real estate and business services sectors. He has fifteen years of experience joining from Banco de la Nacion Argentina where he was an equity researcher concentrated on domestic Argentine banks.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women