ALL >> Health >> View Article
If You Like To Help People Try Counselling
Total Articles: 19
These days there are many people and families in crisis. These people could benefit from counselling, but the trouble is that there are too few counsellors and they have to wait many months to be seen by someone. Usually, by that time it is far too late to help them. In fact, some have even committed suicide while they were waiting because they felt that there was no hope of help.
Trauma comes from many places or events. Even a car crash victim can suffer depression and grief due to the loss of some body functions or the ongoing pain that they suffer. They may have lost loved ones in the accident or simply be unable to forget the trauma and so develop deep anxiety that plagues them for years.
Even relatively normal events can cause some people to suffer from trauma. Moving, starting a new job or losing an old one, having elderly parents or other family members to live with them or even seeing their parents go to live in an institution as they age or get dementia is emotionally draining. Many families have a member who suffers from a serious illness such as cancer and that too, is enough to cause terrible stress and strain. But with some kind of help they can learn to cope.
What this means is that there are many opportunities for people to become counsellors. You can easily take an online course and get your certificate in counseling so that you can be an accredited counsellor and offer help to families or people in crisis. If you are the kind of person who likes to help people then you would be a suitable candidate for such a career.
It is perfectly possible to start up your own family counselling services alone or with a friend who has also done the course. It is wise to choose your courses carefully and only take those that are nationally accredited for the best result. That way you will be eligible for employment in schools or universities, in an established counselling clinic or as part of a church group that offers counselling. You may even get work as a school chaplain.
It is possible to study from home and attend seminars at the beginning or end of the term for practical work while completing assignments at home during the term. Many people can fit this schedule in around their other work or family commitments. It is the ideal way to train for a different kind of career if you are not happy with the one you have at present.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on topic such as christian family counselling, christian family therapist,counselor courses and many more.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal