ALL >> General >> View Article
Compact Quiet Vaneaxial Fan
Total Articles: 23
VA high pressure small vane axial blower finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
For a long time the efficient ventilation of remote rooms in the large houses could be done only with two independent air supply sources (like a furnace). Ventilating ductwork in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
Another high pressure in-line fan developed by American Blowers Co. is Mix Flow Fan. Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
For additional information please refer to http://www.americanblower.net/centrifugal.html
Industrial Ventilating Engineer
American Blowers Company
General Articles1. Best Live Sap Ui5 Training Institution In Bangalore With 100% Placements
2. Things To Remember Before Gifting Silver Jewelries To Your Beloved One
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. My Qualification
Author: By me
4. Signs That Indicate Your Electrical Panel Is Not Working Properly
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
5. The Most Important Components Of B2b Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
6. StАУІng On TОР Of ThЕ GАmЕ: Enjoy RЕСurrІng MОnthlУ InСОmЕ
Author: Rohit Seth is a passionate businessmen.
7. How To Find The Best Movers Jonesboro Ar?
Author: Nathan White
8. Buying Cool Socks For Men – Quality Is The Most Important Factor
Author: Jason Simmons
9. Stop Wasting Time On Selecting A Proper Usb Webcam For Desktop Or Laptop In Windows 7/8/10/vista
10. 6 Undeniable Benefits Of Online Project Management Software
Author: Lincol Jalek
11. Piling - What Exactly Is Piling
Author: threeway steel
12. Surgeries Making It Possible
Author: Ahmed Shaikh
13. 4 Quick Tips To Prepare Seo-friendly Blog Posts
Author: Eliza Molly
14. Hair Transplantation In Hyderabad
15. Laser Wire Stripping
Author: Solder Training