ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Gift Speaks Volume
Total Articles: 449
Everybody needs to speak and express his or her feelings. Man is a social animal. Thus, it becomes necessary for him to live harmoniously. Man needs to voice his feelings. Some speaks through words; some speaks through deeds, through action, while some other tries to convey their feelings through gifts.
A gift becomes our mouth-piece and we are able to express our love and affection through gifts. Imagining a situation where there are no gifts left in this world really staggers the imagination. We come across people who are deaf and dumb. It is very hard to imagine how they express their feelings. The role of a gift attains star status in their silent lives. They simply go out and buy a gift. Without a word, they give it to their loved ones and thus express their innermost feelings. A greeting card helps to express one’s feelings through the words written inside it. One has to select the best-written material on the card. The world we live in is full of people whom we love, care, and adore.
When words fail, gifts help to express our deeper feelings. In movies when the hero fails to propose the girl directly, he leaves a gift with fine words attached to it. The reason seems obvious. He failed to confront her and so he left the job of expressing his feelings to the gift. And the gift performs its duty very well. The heroine blushes upon receiving the gift. Here the gift acts almost as a human tongue. It attains the status of being a human. It is now almost clear that how much importance is laid on the gifts that we buy for our near and dear ones. A gift shop always seems crowded because we tend to buy such beautiful items for our special ones. An Archies gift shop remains crowded throughout the season. Giving gifts may not always be associated with joyful events only. Gifts have no season. A boy can fall in love with a girl and vice versa during any months of the year. He will not wait for Christmas to come. He will express his feeling and try to impress the girl with an ideal and beautiful gift.
Our society is composed of all kind of men and women. Therefore, it is reasonable that they all are very different from each other. Some common traits can be found in all. However diverse, they all love to be surprised and hence love to give surprise.
To conclude it can also be said that gifts can be both abstract and concrete nature. Parents love for their children is abstract and there can be no gift better than this. However, the existence of concrete gifts also makes the world of gift full and complete. We, as a human being are hungry for love and affection from our near and dear ones. Gifts are a noble way of expressing those unspoken love and affection. It says the unsaid and expresses the unexpressed.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev