ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Book Masala Movie Tickets Online In Bangalore
Total Articles: 63
Masala is an upcoming Telugu film, which is a Remake of 2012 Hindi film Bol Bachchan. Venkatesh and Ram are reprising the roles of Ajay Devgan and Abhishek Bachchan respectively. K. Vijaya Bhaskar is directing this movie while Daggubati Suresh Babu and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore are jointly producing this movie.
The film had its formal pooja ceremony on March 13, 2013 at Ramanaidu studios in Hyderabad. The event had the crew of the film in full attendance and Ram clapped for the muhurat shot. Since Venkatesh was out of town and he couldn't attend the film's launch. Venkatesh movie Masala would sport a twirled moustache in the same way which he was last seen in Gautham Menon's Gharshana. Later Anjali and Shazahn Padamsee were roped to play the siblings of Ram and Venaktesh in the film respectively. Though Initially it was named "Garam Masala", it was officially renamed as "Gol Maal", which was confirmed by the Producers. Later on the titles "Ram - Balaram" and "Masala" were considered. Masala movie tickets can be booked on ticket4u.in website. During the Thai Schedule of the film, Ram learnt Muay Thai, a famous boxing technique in Thailand.
The film’s first schedule was held in Hyderabad and few scenes were shot on Ram and Anjali. Late it was reported in the end of March that After a major schedule in Bangalore, the film will also be shot in Panchgani, near Pune. Later, Anjali, who couldn’t join the film unit in Bangalore after she went missing, had promised to join the film’s shooting in Panchgani. During the shoot, Rohit Shetty, the director of Bol Bachchan visited the sets and wished the team for the movie's success. In June, a fight sequence was canned on Venkatesh and Ram acted masala tickets at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad amidst the principal star crew's presence. In July, the complete talkie portion was shot and it was reported that only two songs were left to shot. Later a song on Ram and Shahzan Padamsee was shot at Thailand. A song on Venkatesh and Anjali was planned to be shot in Japan from September 3, 2013. The song was shot at Hokkaido, the second largest island in Japan which marks this film as the first Indian movie to shoot in Japan.
Entertainment Articles1. How To Find Latest Auditions For New Tv Serials 2017?
Author: Ravi Rai
2. Know The Ultimate Benefits Of Hiring Concert Stage Sound And Lighting In South Texas
Author: Roderick Carrier
3. "vr Gaming - An Escape From Reality ---- Into Reality"
Author: parveen kumar
4. How To Pick Up Strippers & Date Exotic Dancers
Author: Alyssa Wambach
5. Vr, Now At A Theater Near You
Author: Binda Shah
6. How To Book Strippers For A Bachelor Party
Author: Alyssa Wambach
7. Applications For Voice Recording Services
Author: Nacho Average Voice
8. Advices We've Ever Heard About Children Parties In Sydney
Author: Isabella Jones
9. Brain Teasers Riddles
10. Choosing A Drone Aerial Photography Service For Your Event
11. Shed Off Stress And Believe In Personal Growth Development For Better Life!
Author: David Love
12. Hollywood Celebrities Cherished Homes
Author: modelling mumbai
13. Making The Most Of Your Water Sports Vacation
Author: Kevin Smith
14. Patriots Day (2016)
Author: Alex Mathew
15. Beautify Your Piece Of Equipment With The Most Effective Christmas Backgrounds And Free Hd Wallpaper
Author: Angela Chandra