ALL >> Education >> View Article
Various Certification Courses Available For Young Aspirants
Total Articles: 277
Online PMP Certification
PMP i.e. Project Management Professional training and certification is provided by the reputed Project Management Institute (PMI). To qualify to enroll for PMP an individual must be either
1) A diploma holder from the high school or any equivalent degree with a minimum of 60 months of Project Management experience.
2) A bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum of 36 months of Project Management experience.
In addition to either of the above an individual compulsorily should have had project management education for a minimum of 35 contact hours. PMI India Chapters are located at Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Kerala and West Bengal. Apart from the usual classroom training method there is also one more way of getting PMP accreditation which is by taking theOnline PMP Certification, Exam. Under the Online PMP Certification one gets downloadable eBook, audio video chapters, a real time class for clarifying doubts. Since its eLearning, one can save on travel costs, have any time access and it also helps in making updates in an easier way.
Six Sigma Certification Cost
Six Sigma can be understood as a quality measure. It is used for process improvement. Six Sigma was originally developed by Motorola, USA. There are four rankings under the Six Sigma Certification which are Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts and Master Black Belts.
Six Sigma Certification Cost, can be either a classroom training session or an eLearning session. The cost varies for an online learning from classroom training. There are various institutions that provide these trainings. To achieve the first level of Six Sigma i.e. Yellow belts, one needs to pass an online accreditation. Green Belts training cost for eLearning training will be a minimum of Rs. 10,500/- exclusive of taxes and for classroom training it would be around Rs. 5, 000/- exclusive of taxes. For Black belts accreditation via online training will be Rs.15, 500/- and for classroom training it would be approximately Rs. 15, 500/- both exclusive of taxes. The master Black Belts majorly need to act as Project Leaders and involve in directing the fellow green and or black belts in their respective projects.
PMP Training Bangalore
PMP i.e. Project Management Professional training and certification is provided by the reputed Project Management Institute (PMI). There are variousPMP Training Bangalore, which enable the participants to achieve PMP Certification. These institutions provide both online as well as classroom training. Both types have their own pros and cons. There are about 68 PMP training centers PAN India and about 16 centers in Bangalore which are Registered Education Providers.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert