ALL >> Education >> View Article
Various Certification Courses Available For Young Aspirants
Total Articles: 268
Online PMP Certification
PMP i.e. Project Management Professional training and certification is provided by the reputed Project Management Institute (PMI). To qualify to enroll for PMP an individual must be either
1) A diploma holder from the high school or any equivalent degree with a minimum of 60 months of Project Management experience.
2) A bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum of 36 months of Project Management experience.
In addition to either of the above an individual compulsorily should have had project management education for a minimum of 35 contact hours. PMI India Chapters are located at Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Kerala and West Bengal. Apart from the usual classroom training method there is also one more way of getting PMP accreditation which is by taking theOnline PMP Certification, Exam. Under the Online PMP Certification one gets downloadable eBook, audio video chapters, a real time class for clarifying doubts. Since its eLearning, one can save on travel costs, have any time access and it also helps in making updates in an easier way.
Six Sigma Certification Cost
Six Sigma can be understood as a quality measure. It is used for process improvement. Six Sigma was originally developed by Motorola, USA. There are four rankings under the Six Sigma Certification which are Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts and Master Black Belts.
Six Sigma Certification Cost, can be either a classroom training session or an eLearning session. The cost varies for an online learning from classroom training. There are various institutions that provide these trainings. To achieve the first level of Six Sigma i.e. Yellow belts, one needs to pass an online accreditation. Green Belts training cost for eLearning training will be a minimum of Rs. 10,500/- exclusive of taxes and for classroom training it would be around Rs. 5, 000/- exclusive of taxes. For Black belts accreditation via online training will be Rs.15, 500/- and for classroom training it would be approximately Rs. 15, 500/- both exclusive of taxes. The master Black Belts majorly need to act as Project Leaders and involve in directing the fellow green and or black belts in their respective projects.
PMP Training Bangalore
PMP i.e. Project Management Professional training and certification is provided by the reputed Project Management Institute (PMI). There are variousPMP Training Bangalore, which enable the participants to achieve PMP Certification. These institutions provide both online as well as classroom training. Both types have their own pros and cons. There are about 68 PMP training centers PAN India and about 16 centers in Bangalore which are Registered Education Providers.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar