ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Key Advantages Of Wireless Trigger Switch Industrial Remote Control
Total Articles: 150
Various businesses have undergone the major transformation due to development in industrial technology. Literally speaking, the transportation is one of the industries that have benefited a lot from this. The unique devices and software has brought about a major change in the way truckers manage the loads and the trucks.
Wireless deadman series trigger switch radio remote controls are specifically designed for industrial applications requiring positive operator-to-machine contact. A wireless trigger-switch is used to send RF command signals to the pump. The operator is unencumbered by cables and wires normally used in deadman fuelling operations.
These industrial wireless controls incorporate a secure frequency hopping, spread-spectrum radio link that is virtually immune to outside electrical or RF interference. The total operating system will fail for safety reason with any loss of signal from transmitter. The rechargeable transmitter delivers 30hrs of continuous use between charges with 12/24VDC charger supplied.
There are some striking features that make customers pull towards this remote control system.
1. The system has safety timer software available to limit switch closure duration prior to automatic shut-off.
2. This feature requires periodic trigger pulse by operator to maintain receiver 'on' condition.
3. This is up to eleven other command functions available per customer requirements.
4. The modular quick-connect components allow for easy installation and field service.
5. The pre-wired solenoids are available for Pneumatic, Hydraulic, or Hose Reel control interface.
The Hose reel option allows remote Unwind and/or Rewind control greatly reducing effort required to pull the hose off the reel. The potential injury is reduced and productivity is increased through easier hose handling. This industrial remote is really easy to install prewired hose reel motor solenoids and 70Amp breaker included with this option. The system design prevents Unwind and Rewind circuits from being energized at the same time
Now the pump option extends pump life and increases safety by allowing operator to engage and disengage the PTO and PUMP from hose end at customer's storage tank. Truck PTO shaft is not turning, pump is not running in by-pass, and hose is not charged unless connected to the customers tank. The PTO connection can be electric, pneumatic, hot shift or clutch shift.
The engine RPM or THROTTLE option allows operator to increase/ decrease truck engine RPM and corresponding pump volume from the customers tank/ hose-end of the delivery.
Operator can begin delivery process, ensure product is flowing safely and then increase pump speed until tank is nearly full. The connections are available for any electronic or mechanical engine control system.
The enable option can be specified to create a 'two-step' process for activating certain buttons to further prevent unintended button operation. At the same time, the emergency stop feature closes all tank valves, and kills the truck engine and pump. The safety latched signal causes the tank valves and pump to remain inoperative until a manual system reset is performed.
By pressing the E-Stop button repeatedly will send the same 'shut-down' signal.
This system meets International regulatory requirements and is available for all types of pneumatic, cable operated or "Flowmatic" type tank valves and all truck engines.
BASE Engineering is a world leader in developing industrial wireless controls technology. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. We design and manufacture excellent industrial remote and remote control switches for most industrial applications.For more information please visit www.baseng.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff